Chapter 1: Videl's Ideas

Age 774
December the 23rd

It had been a few months since Goku had defeated Kid Buu, and now the world was at peace at last with no threats. Right now, everyone in West City is preparing for Christmas. Everyone except Piccolo. He was outside in the cold weather taking meditation during his training. However, he didn't feel so cold at all because he's a Namekian, a reincarnation of King Piccolo. He doesn't mind the cold weather at all.

Suddenly, his phone started to ring, which interrupted Piccolo. He groaned in annoyance, wondering who could be calling him during his training. Although he isn't sure how to hold onto the phone or answer someone on the phone, instead he uses Facetime and meets a familiar person. It was Gohan.

"What?" Piccolo asked, annoyed.

"Hey, Piccolo, it's Gohan and you are never going to believe what Videl is planning."

He gave him a look. "What?"

"Videl will be throwing the Christmas Party tomorrow, so I was going to ask you if you want to come over," Gohan said.

"No thank you."

"Why not?" Gohan asked now with a sad look.

"Because I'm not interested in coming over to the party and you know I wasn't interested in Christmas, Gohan. I have training to do, so don't you ever interrupt me again." Piccolo said.

"I understand. Well, if you change your mind, let me know and I will be glad you come over to the party." Gohan said, smiling.

He nodded in response.

"Okay, bye!" Then Gohan got off the phone and Piccolo continued his meditation.

"Finally," he groaned in relief. When Piccolo continued his training, he was disturbed once more when he was attacked by a mysterious assassin.