Chapter 4: Christmas Party

Age 774
December the 24th

When the morning came, Makoto woke up and prepared for a day as usual. She went to the bathroom and took a shower for twenty minutes. After that, she wrapped the towels around her and went to the bedroom to pick something that she wanted to wear for the Christmas Party. She suddenly found a funny costume that she wanted to wear. An elf costume with a cute hat. Though it wasn't Halloween, everyone sometimes wore Christmas costumes at the party or the mall.

A/N: This is what Makoto's outfit looks like. If you don't see what her outfit looks like, look up above.

When she looked at herself in the mirror of reflection, she smiled at herself, saying, "You're looking as good as always, Makoto

When she looked at herself in the mirror of reflection, she smiled at herself, saying, "You're looking as good as always, Makoto."

After saying that, she got a text from Rika who asked her if she was ready to go yet, so she texted her back, letting her know that she would be there around two, which Rika understood.

After a while, Makoto was ready to go as she brought the purse with her and her Jupiter Stick just in case there was be emergency or a dangerous threat. She looked at the phone and checked what time it was: one thirty in the noon. She smiled at this, getting ready to leave the house.

***

Rika, wearing a black bunny costume with dark gray bunny ears looking so similar to Bulma when she used to wear this when she was a teenager, arrived outside of the Satan House, waiting for Makoto's arrival. She overheard Videl Satan welcoming all the teenagers and young adults to the Christmas Vacation. She rolled her eyes in annoyance. She admitted she hated Christmas because it wasn't her favorite holiday. She didn't enjoy Christmas at all.

Once Makoto arrives, she distracts her to get to Gohan by her trustworthiness, so she can capture Gohan and lead Piccolo into her trap. After all, her plan will work easily. She smirked at this evilly.

Just you wait, Piccolo, Rika thought.

***

At the same time, Piccolo hasn't slept because of the woman in disguise who tried to kill him, he has to go to Videl's house to stop her from kidnapping Gohan to bring Piccolo into her trap. He was getting really irritated at her actions. Though this person may be a woman or not, he wanted to investigate who this person was. Female or no female. Male or no male. A mystery unknown gender. He could call this person his killer or a mystery assassin.

Right now, Piccolo arrived in no time at Videl's house to find the person named Rika who went after Jupiter and then Gohan. He has to stop her from manipulating Jupiter before getting Gohan into her trap. As he stood in front of the house, he could see the people were welcomed to the party by Videl saying each other Merry Christmas, which annoyed Piccolo a lot.

When he was about to search for his killer, a hand gripped his left shoulder, which surprised him. "Piccolo, you're here!"

Piccolo turned to face a familiar face, he knew it was Gohan who looked happy to see him.