4

BEFORE YOU START READING, IF YOU PRESS THE STAR BUTTON, THIS CONTRIBUTION OF YOU PEOPLE ONLY GIVES MOTIVATION TO THE AUTHOR OR NOTHING ELSE. PLEASE PRESS ⭐ AND FOLLOW ME TOO.

Check my profile to know about my ongoing work.

Parakram is sitting very comfortably and has a glass of wine in his hand. Some girls are dancing in front of him, and he has no interest in seeing them. It is definitely a compulsion for him to come to such a party, but in such activities, he doesn't like getting involved at all.

Arman, his right-hand man, looks at his glass, which is now empty. He knows very well that when he comes to drink, he drinks a lot without stopping at all. When he is drinking and his glass appears empty for a long time, his anger is at its peak.

Armaan immediately fills his glass with wine without delay. Everyone is watching the dance in front of them because everyone is more interested in the naked bodies of the girls that they are displaying in front of them in the dance, as they are in minimal clothes.

After some time, all the girls go around there and start dancing very short distances with men, and many men are touching their bodies. Parakram is keeping himself away from all these things and is just looking outside the window; all his attention is only on his liquor, which gives him immense pleasure.

A girl comes near him and starts dancing. Armaan goes and tries to stop her, but the girl starts seducing Armaan while touching him very sensually, due to which he first wants to save himself because he knows very well that no one will be able to save her from Parakram. He moves aside and waits to end the game. The girl comes near Parakram, takes his wine glass from his hands, and starts dancing in front of him. Parakram starts looking at her very quietly.

The girl, while pouring liquor on herself, is constantly trying to woo him with her seductive expressions, which doesn't seem to be succeeding by far. She deliberately sat on his lap, poured liquor on her bosoms, and brought herself close to Parakram's lips.

Armaan closes his eyes without any delay because, in one fell swoop, Parakram pulls the girl's hair tightly into his fist and slits her throat.

“Ahhhhhh”

The girl starts writhing on the ground, holding her throat, but no one helps her, and after some time, her writhing also stops because her body has become completely lifeless. There is an atmosphere of fear among the girls, but they all know that at this moment they are in a mafia party and doing anything here can be fatal for them too, so they just stand there silently bravely, and most importantly, it was told to all of them very well that they should invite only those who show interest in them to come close to them, but they should not try to forcefully approach anyone else; their attempt cost their lives; or the consequences could be more bad, but their companions completely ignored this warning, and in the pursuit of finding a bigger prey, she got into trouble with the wrong person.

He looks around, and his eyes stop towards the waiter, who is standing with many glasses and a full bottle of some famous brands of wine on a big tray.

"Come here."

The waiter immediately comes near him without any delay. His steps stop near the dead girl because Parakram is standing there. He is feeling the girl's blood on his feet, but he does not dare to move from there, even by mistake. He is very interested in checking out the liquor.

He takes his favorite brand, looking at the dead body lying below, and very gently opens the bottle. On tiptoes, he sits near the dead body and drinks the wine while looking at the girl carefully.

“Very bad happened to you; all your life went away from your body in one stroke. It is my fault; you should have suffered a little because you deserved it.”