🌈 Chapter 5 ~ Useless 🌈

️⚠️️Warning⚠️
Book may contain mentions of:
-Abuse
-Manipulative/toxic people
-SH
-Swearing
If any of these triggers you I suggest you don't read this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~(A week later)~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a week or so, Y/N Has been getting treated worse and worse by Rose's manipulative manner. Rose has continuesly assaulted Y/N and other workers in the work place. Yet Rose managed to keep their mouths shut with threats, Except Y/N's, They retaliated but Rose just put them in the worst positions by faking injurys. Walden has resorted to hitting Y/N from how many times Rose has reported them. Y/N has gotten some scars from both Rose and Walden.. And some from themselves.

All of Y/N's friends, Even including, Barnaby, Poppy, Julie, Sally, Eddie, Howdy and Frank refused to talk to Y/N from Roses threats, They were to scared to loose their relationships to even talk to Y/N leaving them all alone..

Y/N's Pov:

I would be typing away at my computer lifelessly feeling numb all over, Once again.. 7th time this week Walden's voice would come over the intercoms, 'Y/N to my office now.' I would groan and stand up from my chair once again with Shakey legs and walk over to Walden's office and just enter it not even bothering to knock. Wow. Not a surprise, Rose is there crying like a little shit with her fake bruise. "Seems like you assaulted Rose again. Y/N you need to stop this repetitive behavior! Or I might just have to fire you.." Walden states, "You should just fire them! They just hate me so much!" Rose would whine.

Walden would roll their eyes, "You know what happens Y/N. You're going to get hit again-"

Before Walden could finish their sentence I snap.

"NO! FUCK THIS!, ROSE IS JUST A SHITTY LIAR! THAT BRUISE IS FAKE! JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER ASSULTS I ALLEGEDLY DID!" I would tackle Rose to the ground and grab her hair and make her look up at Walden, I wipe off the make up she put on revealing her perfectly fine skin, Walden would look flabbergasted. "I SHOULD JUST QUIT! LET THIS LITTLE FUCK BAG TAKE MY POSITION! SHES ASSAULTED EVERYONE IN THIS FUCKING FACTORY! YOU BLIND SHIT!" I throw Rose to the ground in a fit of rage. I would grab scissors from Walden's desk and give her a nice little hair cut! Called a buzz cut, I would leave Walden's office slamming the door after that.

I would hear yelling coming from Walden's office, I couldn't tell if he was yelling at me or Rose, but I couldn't give a shit anymore, I walk into my office and look at the mirror I kept at the very back. I would grab a sharpener from my desk and start dissembling it. Grabbing the razor then looking back at the mirror, As I stare into the mirror things would turn dark around me just leaving me and my reflection, As thoughts start to swirl around in my head,
You're useless.
You're not needed.
You're disgusting.
I could hear so many voices.. especially Walden's.

I raise the razor, but I get interrupted by knocking, I would look back at the door and the razor, I drop it and kick it under the mirror. I jump onto my chair and sit at my desk as if I was always there. "Come in" I would mutter, Walden would step in, "Oh great My Majesty decided to bless me with his presence!." I say sarcasticly. He would sigh, "I know you probably don't want to talk to me but.. I'm sorry" I would hear some empathy in his voice, I would be confused, He would never apologize to anyone. Not in a million years. But now? I must be dreaming.

I pinch myself, not like I was numb enough, "..." He would just stare at me, not angrily.. Just softly, "You.. you can just have the day off, I fired Rose by the way.." He would mutter, "You mean thrown her in the grinder?." I ask, "Fired, Killed same thing" He would grunt, "Just.. Thank you Y/N for keeping this place together even through your bad treatment.." He would say before walk out my office.

Was that even real? The nice side of Walden?

(Hello >:D I see u :3
Words: 733)