Episode 11: Escape Room

The episode starts with Damien, Zee, Ripper and Karl by the bus stop.

"Hey guys, do you know where Wayne is?"

-Damien

"I dunno where that guy is.."

-Zee

"Ah! Shaddup ya Frenchy!"

-Ripper

"*Unintelligible Mumbling*"

-Karl

Karl's scarf is covering his mouth.

"I agree with Karl."

-Zee

"Hey! Don't blame me! Axel told me all about what the FRENCH have done!"

-Ripper

"*Unintelligible Mumbling*"

-Karl

"Karl, pull down your scarf, no one can understand what you're saying."

-Damien

Karl then starts to pull down his scarf but the bus comes out of nowhere and hits Karl, making him fly into the trash bin.

"OH MY GOD! THEY KILLED KARL!"

-Damien

Zee sips his soda.

"Bummer dude..!"

-Zee

"..you bastards."

-Ripper

We then transition to the four boys getting on the bus, Karl covered in trash and eating some leftover sushi.

"Man, you'd think they remember to season the sushi, guess that's why they threw it out."

-Karl

"That's really gross man.."

-Zee

"I once saw you eating your bed sheet, you have no room to talk!"

-Karl

"In Zee's defense, there were donuts on 'em."

-Ripper

"Yes, also wool, linen, silk-"

-Damien

"NERD!"

-Ripper

".."

-Damien

"In a good way!"

-Ripper

We then transiton to the bus at the school, we then see the four boys by the lockers.

The intercom comes on:

"Hello idiots! For some fun, we're gonna be hosting an escape room! Starting at 2:30 PM! Be there or be a loser! Or dead! I really don't care!"

-Chris

".. any news on Wayne or Nichelle?"

-Damien

"Haven't seen either of them since that kiss, the press has been pushin' it heavy though, it's every which way."

-Karl

"Heck, I'd be terrified to come out of hiding as well if I kissed a celebrity yo."

-Zee

"Yeah! Imagine the death threats! There'd be so much, it'd almost be as much as I get! Every.. single.. day.."

-Ripper