I'm Sorry 🥀 😈

You went up to your bedroom, and Ponyboy was already asleep. You grabbed Angus and got into bed next to Ponyboy and fell asleep immediately. 

The next morning, when you woke up, Ponyboy was already up. You smiled at him in the kitchen and gave him a hug, and he smiled grimly and didn't even hug back. You stared at him.

"Pony, what's wrong? Did I do something?" You asked him concerned.

"Nope." He said shortly, popping the 'p.' You shook your head, you knew something was up. Johnny came into the kitchen, and you smiled at him. You saw Pony glaring at him. Weird.

You cornered Pony at school that day, after a morning of him avoiding you.

"Tell me what I did, Pony. Now." You said, serious.

He shook his head and sighed. "Y/N you kissed Johnny last night." 

You laughed, and he went rigid. You suddenly stopped. "Oh, Pony, it was just on the cheek. He was getting abused."

"But you can't go kissing other people, Y/N, on the cheek or not. It hurt me to see that." He said, his eyes filling with tears. This made yours fill with tears as well.

"Well, I'm sorry, OK? I didn't know it would affect you this way. It won't happen again." Then you had an idea, and smirked. "Do I need to be punished now?"

Pony looked at you confused for a second, then he smirked. He pulled you closer to him, and grabbed your ass. In your ear, he whispered "you go home, and wait for me, a'ight? No touching yourself, no pleasuring yourself whatsoever. Daddy wants to do it all." 

His finger traced your thigh underneath your dress, and you shivered. His lips slowly made out with a spot in your neck, and his tongue traced up to your jawline. He pushed you away from him, and you stood by yourself in the hallway, left with a puddle in your pants.

When you got home, no one was there. Thank goodness. You thought to yourself. You hurried upstairs and had a shower, and made yourself look pretty for Ponyboy. 

You then sent a couple of revealing photos of yourself in some new lingerie you bought just for Ponyboy.

You sat in the chat, and the photo's popped up as 'read.' You waited for him to respond, and when he did, he said this.

Pony: youre not suppose to send nude pics baby

Pony: daddy's gon have to punish u even more now

And then Pony sent you this:

Your breathing got heavy when you saw it

Your breathing got heavy when you saw it. You wanted to touch yourself, so bad. Your boyfriend definitely was punishing you. He knew what it would do to you, and he wanted you to touch yourself. Much to your horror, Ponyboy didn't arrive till 30 minutes later.

He found you half naked, crying in his bed from sexual frustration.

"You've been such a good girl for daddy." Pony says, tearing his shirt off and climbing on top of you. His finger traced your back, and his bulge poked your clothed crotch. You moaned quietly.

"Daddy's gonna take care of you, Y/N. I'm gonna fuck you till you can't walk for a week. Then everyone will know whose you are." He goes and rummaged through the drawers till he finds what he was looking for. He pulls out a long piece of bandana, and rips it into 2 pieces. He ties your hands to the bedpost. 

He attaches his lips to the top of your breast, and you sighed. His tongue traced all the way up to your mouth, and you guys made out for a solid 2 minutes. He then reached his hand down to his pants and pulled them down, palming himself through his boxers. He then pushed them off and shoved his erection in your face. 

"Suck it." He said, his eyes darkened. You take the whole thing in your mouth, and moved your head up and down. He was letting out huge moans, ones that made you moan as well. 

"Fuck, Jesus." Pony groans. He pulls out of your mouth before he cums, and he slams into your pussy without warning. He doesn't let you adjust, and tears escape as you moan. 

"No sounds, baby. No cumming till I say you can. Got it? You keep eye contact with me." You just nod your head, your eyes locked with his. He kissed you, and you guys started making out again, moaning sinfully into each other's mouths as he pounded into you. He hits your g-spot over and over again.

"Pony, please can I cum?" You beg.

"That's not my name, baby." He moans.

"Please, daddy. I need to cum." You breath out.

"No, you wait. You cum, and I'll punish you more." He continues to pound into him, but you could tell he was close. His pounds were becoming sloppier and sloppier, and you clenched around his dick.

"Fuck, d-do that again. Clench your tight little pussy around me, baby." He moaned. You clenched again, and he came. 

"Cum now, baby." You came all over his dick, and moaned sinfully as you did. Ponyboy flipped you over, so that the bandana's twisted around your wrists. He shoved his dick into your ass and he moaned. He went at an even faster pace than before. It felt so good. 

His hands cupped your breasts from above as he pounded into you, playing with your nipples. You were a moaning mess. He seemed to have forgot about his "no sound" rule. You came, and he stopped.

"Did you just, cum, baby? Daddy didn't say you could." He said, sternly. You nodded your head.

"Words!" He shouted. You jumped and said, "y-yes, daddy. I cummed."

He went back to the closet and pulled out your red vibrator. He shoved it far into your pussy, and turned it on. You arched your back, and moaned. He left the room with the remote, leaving you there for a couple minutes and came back. He climbed back on top of you.

"How's my baby?" He said, kissing you. You were just tears and lust and you just wanted him to eat you out. He seemed to see you struggling.

"What does my baby want? What do you want daddy to do to you, baby?" Ponyboy asked against your lips.

"Eat me daddy, please." You begged.

He obeyed, and pulled the vibrator out of you. Then his tongue replaced it. You moaned even louder than the vibrator made you. Your hands tugged at his hair and he moaned into your pussy. He slipped 2 fingers inside, and started fingering you. You moaned and bucked your hips up into him. His hand held you down so he could finish you. 

You came all over his face, and he used a cloth to wipe it off. He came and laid down beside you. He stroked the hair out of your face. 

"I love you, baby." He said leaning closer.

"I love you too, Pony." You said, closing the gap.