Chapter 35

Copyright © tiyashidas123

--- --- ---

"Radhe"

Krishn

"Radhe"

Krishn

"Radhe" a light touch on my chin brings me to open my eyes.

"Krishn" I say, looking at him mesmerized. He looks as if he knew I'll call him, not at all surprised as I was.

"You came Krishn" I say, touching his fingers that are on my chin, lightly.

"Of course. Radhe knows how to call her Krishn" he says, taking my hands in his.

"Who are you, Krishn?" I ask him.

"I am Radha's Krishn" he smiles.

"Krishn, what you said about a soul calling out to the other, do they not need to be like soulmates?" I ask.

"What does the name Radha mean?" he asks me.

"Someone that goes back to the source?" I ask.

"How did Brishbhanu uncle find you?"

"Floating on a lotus flower"

"And when did you first open your eyes?"

"When you appeared in front of me"

"And see Radhe, you keep coming back to me"

"And?" I ask, tightening my hold on his hands.

"You are part of my soul, Radha"

I release the breath I was holding and tears stream down my face.

"Krishn, you love me" I state. It's a statement, not a question. Of course he loves me.

"What I feel for you, what you are to me, those are not something that can be accurately expressed in words, Radhe" he says and more tears stream down my face.

"Radhe" Krishn wipes my tears and I place my head on his shoulder.

After just sitting a bit and sometimes talking to each other softly, there, my head on Krishn's shoulder, I fall asleep.

And as I wake up at dawn, my head on Krishn's shoulder.

Bliss

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote!
And do say if you have any confusion.

Stay safe.

Thank you.
Tiya ♡