Part 1

Pov eunji.
“As delightful a morning can be, it was today. I woke up at 7am and got ready for the office. I love going to the office because it's the only way I can be away from my family.
Do not think that I hate them or they harm me in any way. It's for me running away from their daily question which is  when am I going to marry???. Like seriously getting married is a fuss. And I don't even like someone. I have a good job even though it's my father's company. That doesn't mean I didn't do any hardship.
I don't think it's the right time to get married. Right?”
Then a loud voice comes from downstairs pulling me back to the real world.
“PARK EUNJI HURRY UP!!”
Eunji- coming….. It's my mom.
Talking to the mirror in the morning has became a habit fr..
Eunji - bye (to the mirror)
As I walked down the stairs trying to sneak away without my mom noticing me, it didn't end well.
Mrs park - Eunji do not try to sneak away. Come quickly here and do your breakfast..
Eunji - aish how does she do this everyday??
Pov eunji ends .
Eunji- good morning everyone.
Mr Park - good morning.
Hyun sik - failed in sneaking away again. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Eunji-yeah yeah shut up.
Mrs Park - here eat this. And do not even try to think of sneaking away again.
Eunji - ok mom.
Mrs Prk to Mr Park- say it .
Mr Park - why me .
Mrs Park - she won't listen to me , you know it too.
Eunji- what are you guys whispering?
Mrs Park signals Mr Park - so eunji we have to talk about you marri-
Eunji - stop . I know where this is going. And my reply will be the same. I am not getting married now. Do not force me mother.
Mrs Park - Eunji-
Eunji- bye everyone.
She left
Mrs Park - aish this girl. Now what'll we do now?
Hyun Sik- I'll talk to her but I don't think she likes anyone . Whom will she marry when she doesn't even have a boyfriend?
Mr Park - we'll find a boy for her.
Hyun Sik- Then I'll talk to her too.
Mrs Park - ok..
IN THE OFFICE -
Eunji - aish god when will they stop pressuring me… I don't wanna get married. Ugh
Swinging in her office chair when her brother entered her room.
Eunji- don't you start now too. I come  office for peace ok??
Hyun Sik- aish Don't yell. Calm down and listen to me.
Eunji - you are on their side too??
Hyun sik - there are no sides . They are just worried about you .
Eunji- worried? Seriously?? Who the hell get their child marry because they worry about them?? And what about you you aren't even married yet why don't they get you marry?? Shit-
Hyun sik - well we all know the answer eunji. I can't marry someone now.
Eunji - sorry. But tell them I don't wanna get married.
Hyun sik - listen I can't marry anyone. So they want you to atleast have a life partner. So that they can see you happy.
Eunji- I am happy. But-
Hyun sik - you never know if you'll find the love of your life.
Eunji thinks about it. If her brother thinks it is good for her then maybe it is good for her .
Eunji- ok
Hyun sik - what?
Eunji- I'll think about getting married.
Hyun sik - really aww my little sister.
Eunji - go away. I have work to do.
Hyun sik - ok. Bye .
He left
Eunji- Am I really going to get married? But wait with whom?