Part 9

It's the day. The first time Eunji and Joshua, going on a trip, together. Their usual bickering made them pack their bags last night. Now everyone was in the Airport to see them off.

Mrs Park - have a good trip.

Mrs Hong - try to spend time with each other. You guys are newlywed. Have fun guys.

Mr. Park- have a good journey. Bye.

Mr. Hong - bye.

Hyun Sik - try to like him(whispers)

Eunji- bye everyone.

Joshua- we'll go now bye.

They waved at each other and after boarding they were in the plane. Few hours later they reached Bangkok.

In the hotel-

Eunji- excuse me?

Receptionist - yes mam.

Eunji- room for Eunji and joshua?

Receptionist - here is the key mam.

Eunji- is there any other room available?

Receptionist - no mam every room is booked.

Eunji- not even a single?

Receptionist - no mam.

Eunji- alright thanks.

In their room-

Eunji- we can't have extra room, so you'll sleep on the couch, and I'll be on the bed. Bye.

Joshua- oh hello? I am not going to sleep on the couch. You can sleep there.

Eunji– why would I?

Joshua- then why would I?

Eunji- (Aishh Hyun Sik wants me to start liking when he is like this.) Fine, I'll sleep on the couch. It's better than sleeping here. Don't even try to wake me up. I am going to sleep all the time.

She put her blanket on the couch and was about to lay down.

Joshua- you can't. Mom has booked many things for us. We have to attend them all or she'll know.

Eunji- just let me sleep.

Joshua- well let's see the view from here.

He slid the curtains from the window. A d the sun rays fell on Eunji's face.

Eunji- yahhh.

Joshua- woah.

Eunji- are you-

They both were mesmerized by the view

Eunji- it's pretty.

Joshua-yeah.

He takes her hand- let's go to the restaurant.

She tried to separate her hand but- nah I am not interested.