What Now?

Quincy✨

I've been sitting here with Julie as she's sleeping on the hospital bed. Her eyes flutter open and she looks over at me for a brief moment.

"Where are my parents" is her first question. I look at her and take a deep breath before responding.

"They went to get us some food. How are you feeling?"

She shrugs her shoulders looking away from me. Not wanting to bother her much further I let her sit in silence. Few minutes later her parents walk in and rush to her seeing she's up. I excuse myself and go for a walk.

✨✨✨✨✨

Later on that day Julie gets discharged from the hospital and we arrive at her house. Thinking she doesn't want to be bothered I go to my room to take a nap. About 30 min later I hear the door open and feel her getting in my bed.

"It's okay if you're disappointed Q, I know what I tried to do was stupid."

"I'm not disappointed Julie I'm concerned about you. You could have killed yourself."

"I'm sorry"

I cuddle up next to her and she hides her face in my shirt. A few seconds later I hear sniffles and feel my shirt getting wet. I feel a tear run down my face and realize I'm crying too. We cry with each other until we fall asleep.

✨✨✨✨✨

Wednesday comes around and Julie has to go to a mandatory mental health check in at the hospital. I on the other hand am still deciding if I want to go to school.

"You should go to school Quincy don't let me hold you back."

"I don't want to go and I wanna make sure you're okay."

"I am fine and I'll just be going to a boring therapy session."

"Okay I'll go but keep me updated and you better text me every second of the day I'm not playing."

She smiles nodding her head before giving me a kiss as I walk out.

I get to school and everyone is looking at me. The hell I do now this high school shit is getting annoying. These folks need to grow up.

"Quincy is Julie good she's been texting me but not saying much." Nessa ask

"She's going through a lot but she'll be okay" is all I say

"Everyone is saying you caused Josh to get suspended. He really needs that ass beat."

"I don't know what happened to him but if that's the case I'm glad he's gone"

The day went by with no trouble and Julie texting me every chance she got. She went to her appointment then got lunch with her mom. She seems like she's having a good day.

✨✨✨✨✨

I got back to the house and I thought I was the only one here until I heard music coming from Julie's room. Walking in the room was empty so I checked the bathroom.

She was sitting in her tub taking a bath with candles around her. She looked so beautiful and calm. Her head perked up and she looked over to me smiling.

"Wanna join me the waters still warm"she asked

"Sure let me take a quick shower" I said taking my clothes off

Soon after we were both in the tub. She moved to sit in between my legs and her brown nipples came into vision. We sat in silence until I decided this was the perfect time to have a serious conversation.

"How was your day? How are you feeling?" I ask

"It was good, I feel good"

"That's great baby! I've been meaning to talk to you about something."

"Yeah I remember you saying you had something to tell me"

"Well I was asked to do professional matches I'll be getting paid and my manager also says the gym will cover my college tuition" I say nervously

I feel her tense up a little "when will you start" she says still facing forward

"This summer I don't know an exact day I just found out two days ago"

"If this is something you really want to do Q I'll support you"

Running my hand up her body I grab her neck tilting her head back. A kiss follows and we rest our foreheads together.

"I love you"