time together

Words 976
Y/n - your name
L/n - your last name
Y/f/n -your friend's name

2nd of January
Y/N's POV

I woke up and got up out of bed and got changed and everything ready for the day back home.

I went over to Kiyoshi side of the bed and tried to wake him up.

"Kiyoshi what time are we meeting up with the team to go home?" I asked.

"Well atcally I thought today was the 3rd but it's the 2nd so um..." Kiyoshi said.

I looked at Kiyoshi and shaked my head and then realised something...

"Yesterday I was saying it was the 2nd but it's not!?... And noone stopped me to correct me?" I said in a annoyed tone.

"Hey it's fine it just means that we get to spend more time together babe" Kiyoshi said.

"Yeah okay sure let's make this something then?" I said trying to tease him.

"Oh is there?" Kiyoshi said nearly laughing.

"Maybe we can Think of something to do?" Kiyoshi said trying to annoy me.

I got up and truned him around so his back was facing the bed.

"Is everything okay" he asked.

I smirked at him then I walked closer and closer to him then I pushed him on to the bed.

I walked up to him. "So what do we need to do today?" I asked. "Oh so is that how it's going to work today then?" Kiyoshi said as he put a slight smirk in hi face.

"Maybe, maybe not and maybe someone older can Just lift me of my feet" I said as I smirked.

"A little bit older or a lot?" Kiyoshi asked. "Someone than can be nice at times nearly all the time but colder
When it comes to games with people you don't like?" I said as I smirk.

Kiyoshi pulled me on top of him.

"See I told you that I would always be able to lift you up" Kiyoshi said. I smiled and looked him.

"Well I can Take this to a lot more than just me being on top" I smirk. "Oh can you?" Kiyoshi said trying not to laugh. "Yep" I laughed a little bit.

I leaned down a bit so I could reach Kiyoshi lips so I could kiss him, but he kissed me instead.

"Got ya" Teppei said as he nearly laughed. I couldn't help but to giggle to what we where doing.

Kiyoshi flipped us both around so I'm now on bottom and he's now on top.

Kiyoshi's POV

I knew exactly what she was going to try do next so I filled us over so I'm on top of her and she underneath me.

Y/n give a smirked then just said something that she knew would get me into one of those moods (do I love you right now or do i really wish you didn't do that) like I can't tell.

She got out from underneath me and then asked "can we go get something to eat please I'm really hungry" Y/n Said. I laughed a bit then got up and got ready.

"Where in mind do you want to go?" I asked. It took a few minutes before she answered my question. "You pick I can't make a decision here" Y/n said as she looked up at me.

I smiled and took her to a little cafe that my grandparents used to come to with me when I was little.

We went to the cafe and then went to get ice-cream. After that we had dinner with the team, then we had to go upstairs to get some sleep cause we would be of tomorrow.

Me and Y/n got to our room. Y/n went into the bathroom to get changed into her pajamas. I was finishing get our stuff backed away.

Y/m got out of the bathroom. I brushed a little then I could feel my cheeks burn up.

"I hope you don't mind that I'm wearing your shirt" Y/n Said. "Don't worry about it, it's fine... Plus you look good in it.

I moved our bags closer to the door. "Wait I want to get this one" Y/n said, I smiled but remembered that bag was mine.

Y/n picked it up then straight away put it down.

"Holy shit the weight of your bag is heavy" Y/n said as she ended up just dragging it across the room to where the other bags are.

I smiled at Yn and went into the bathroom to get myself ready. I quickly got out off the bathrooms and into bed.

"your shirt is so big on me and when I try to put it on both of my shoulders and not one, you ebd up seeing my tits.

I nearly was laughing at it when she tried to show me what she meant. My shirt was really big on her.

"I Think you suit being in my shirts" I said.

"Well how about you go get me a jumper then for tomorrow then you will Be able to tell if I look good into or not then" Y/n said as she gave a laugh.

Her attitude was starting to go off, what I mean is she's getting tired and when she gets tired her mood changes.

I got the jumper for her for tomorrow and I got her a pair of shorts. I got into bed next to her and cuddled her. It wasn't long till she fell asleep. So when she did I truned of the bedside lamp and went to sleep as well.

AN: sorry this is late school has been getting on my nerves and we have just gotten snowed in last week but I'm hoping I could still get this book done