think later

It's simple, really.

Swipe right if you want to date them, and swipe left if you don't. There wasn't much to it but– oh, or was it swipe left if you want to date them and right if you don't? Soyeon was pretty much freaking out because she had swiped in some direction on accident and she didn't even get a good look at them. Regret began to seep in because why had she even allowed herself to download this app?

Begin messaging each other!! The app happily redirected her to a place where she could DM the person that she had swiped on, and that's when it suddenly got too real.

"CHAEWON!!" she yells, running to her roommate. She twisted the door handle to the younger's room (without knocking, of course) and rushed into the room to sit on her bed. "Chaewon, I need your help!"

The short haired woman rubbed her eyes sleepily. "What is it?"

"The app you got me," Soyeon says nervously.

Chaewon sighs, "I got you that app so that you could get a girlfriend and stop bothering me in my only hours of sleep..." The short haired girl was a gamer, and she streamed and made videos on YouTube all night because most of her fans live overseas. So, when it's nighttime for her, it's daytime for her fans, causing her sleep schedule to be... confusing.

"It's– I– I swiped on someone."

"So? Isn't that good?"

Soyeon waves her hands in the air, dropping her phone on Chaewon's bed. "No! This is an emergency!"

"Did you land a date with some creep?" Chaewon guessed, picking up the phone with furrowed brows. But her mouth quickly formed an "o" shape as she gazed at the screen.

"What? What is it??" Soyeon asks, trying to peer over to see what had her roommate's mouth agape. This had been a terrible idea! What was she nervous about? Someone she'd never even seen a picture of?

"Soyeon, this woman is.." She bites her lip, unable to find a way to explain it, so, instead, she just turns the device around to show Soyeon.

Soyeon blinks to make sure her eyes aren't deceiving her, because.. Is this AI or something? There's no way this woman could be this.. Pretty? No, stunning? She swallows, forcing her eyes not to stare at the deep v-neck that the woman was wearing, where she could very clearly see her cleavage. She had short, bleached blonde hair and pink lipstick, her hand pointing her middle finger at the camera. Her jeans were ripped and had all sorts of stickers on them, and there was what was obviously a cigarette pack sticking up out of her pocket. She seemed very.. risque. She had everything that Soyeon would never do. But something about the woman intrigued her enough to keep staring.

That is, until a message binged on her phone.

Chaewon turned the phone back to herself, gasping. "Oh, shit, she messaged you!"

"She what?!" Soyeon fumbles with the phone, clicking out of the photo back to the messaging section.

QIQI: heyyy ;)

"Well what do I say back?" Soyeon panics, shoving the phone to Chaewon.

Chaewon threw it softly back at her. "I don't know! You figure it out yourself!"

With a worried whimper, she began to type back.

Jeon Soyeon: hi :)

QIQI: ur hot.

QIQI: let's go on a date?

She takes a deep breath. She could do this.

Jeon Soyeon: sure! what's your favorite restaurant?