part 33

Anna- yn... Tell him you---
Yn- don't worry.. I will... *she gave anna a tight lipped smile as Anna sigh while nodded her head*
Anna- I trust you with her. Hope you will treat her well. Don't break her cause if you do, i will never let you win her again jungkook. *she said looking at jungkook who was looking at her in confusion*
Jungkook- what do you mean by that?
Yn- forget it! Let's go jungkook. *she said holding his arm dragging him towards the door*
Anna- take care yn. Call me if you need anything.
Yn- don't worry. I will be okay..

*two days passed by... Jungkook asked yn about that day but she didn't say anything.  Moreover she felt he has been distancing himself from her after coming  back from his house, or it can be he isn't have the time to accompany her cause reid is sticking to her all the time*

*she can't hold her feelings inside her all the time. The marriage, reid, jungkook's distancing everything is giving her pain which she couldn't help but receiving silently. But she can't take it anymore. Today she asked jungkook to meet her in the backyard when everyone will be sleeping. These two days her father didn't let her to go to the university nor reid gave her any chance to talk to jungkook*
*coming to the backyard looking around
Making sure no guard is there yn's eyes falls on jungkook who is standing near the bush waiting for her. Standing infront of jungkook yn looked at him as he looked back at her. Both of them kept staring each other none of them said anything. In the silent moonlight their eyes sparkled looking at each other like it's pouring their all emotions which they aren't able to express in words. After sometime yn finnaly spoke*
Yn- why are you ignoring me?
Jungkook- I am not.
Yn- i saw you are being cold towards me.
Jungkook- I'm just maintaining my distance as a bodyguard.
Yn- you are good at lieing jungkook.
Jungkook- what do you mean?.
*she slowly took a step forward closing the distance between them*
Yn- what happened that night? When I was drunk.
*jungkook broke the eye contact gulping down the lump of his throat. His heart started beating very fastly when he noticed her small hands cupping his face made him looking at her*
Jungkook- yn.
Yn- we kissed that night. Didn't we?
Jungkook- you remembered.
Yn- luckily I did. Why you hide it from me?
Jungkook- just forget about that kiss?
*he said grabbing her hand gently taking her hands down from his face*
Yn- you want me to forget the first kiss of my life. Which i was saving to share with the special person of my life.
Jungkook- it.. It was a mistake.
Yn- how can you say this look?
Jungkook- you were drunk yn. You made the first move and I couldn't control myself. This wasn't supposed to happen yn.

Yn- I... I like you jungkook.
*she suddenly confessed making him shocked. He widen his eyes in shock at her confession. Goosebumps ran on his body, his words gets struck in his throat as he started at her without blinking*
Jungkook- listen yn.. I am signing off  as your bodyguard soon. I will disappear from your life.
Yn- this isn't the answer I want from you jungkook..
Jungkook- it's the fact yn. I am going to leave this job. I'm will go so far from you.
Yn- take me with you jungkook. *she whispered looking at him with her teary eyes hugging him tightly like he will disappear if she didn't hold him*
Jungkook- I can't.
Yn- let's run away jungkook. I don't want to marry reid. Dad is going to let me marry him In a week. I don't want this. I want to stay with you. Please take me with you.
*she pleaded as he cupped her face gently*
Jungkook- I can't take you with me yn. My world is different from yours. You don't know me well.
Yn- you are my bodyguard. I want to stay with you.
*jungkook slowly broking the hug before taking a step backward*.
Jungkook- you just got attracted to me yn.
Once I will go from your life , u will eventually forget about me.
Yn- don't misjudge my feelings as attraction.
Jungkook- bury whatever you feel for me.
Yn- all these days the time we spend together doesn't it matter to you.the kiss we shared that day doesn't it matter to you.
*jungkook just stared her silently. He doesn't want her to get attached to his dangerous life. He doesn't want to put her in danger*
Yn- you promised you will stay with me forever.
Jungkook- as a bodyguard.
*a silent tear left from her eyes jungkook wanted to comfort her, to hug her, to wipe those tears from her face*
Jungkook- forget about me yn, we can't be together.
Yn- is it what I get after confessing jungkook? Look at my eyes and say you don't feel anything for me?
Jungkook- I don't.
Yn- say it looking at my eyes jungkook!
*he is trying hard to ignore all the pain he is feeling by hurting her*
Yn- jungkook.
Jungkook- I SAID I FEEL NOTHING ABOUT YOU. CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND YN!
*she flinced at his sudden action but got shock when he pulled her towards him and smashing his lips on her. Without giving her any time to react he kissed her aggresively. A muffled sob escaped from her mouth as he bite her bottom lip harshly making it bleed. After getting in his sense back jungkook quickly broke the kiss as he looked at her red pufffy eyes, tears stained cheeks and bleeding lip & pure guilt*
Jungkook- I'm sorry yn... I---
*his words cut off when he get a hard slap from yn*
Yn- I HATE YOU JUNGKOOK!.I HATE YOU SO MUCH!
*a sob escaped from her mouth when he looked at her with his watery eyes*

I HATE YOU SO MUCH!*a sob escaped from her mouth when he looked at her with his watery eyes*

Yn- remember this moment jungkook. You are gonna regret it. The way you rejected my feeling you are gonna regret it. Even if you beg me in the future, I never going to come back to you*.