part 40

*grabbing her phone which is near the pillow she quickly called the first person on the contact list. Seconds later the person recieved her call as she spoke--
Yn- anna...p..please come fast...
(Time skip to jeon empire).
*Entering in the living room jungkook saw two of his hyungs sitting on the sofa discussing something*
Jungkook-what happened?..
Namjoon- you came. Did you--..
Jungkook- yes I left the job.
*he said coldly putting his hands on his pocket standing in front of them*
Yoongi - our ship that was coming from California with weapons. We lost contact with them.
Jungkook- WHAT??.. That ship was filled with all kinds of weapons which cost multi million dollars. How can you just lost contact with them?
Namjoon- last night we saw the location,
Even contact with our men who are in the ship but suddenly all the devices stopped working. Everything is showing error whenever yoongi tried to hack the ship devices. All of our men's phone is out of reach.
Jungkook- DAMN IT! That fu*king ship carrying my 30 million dollars.
Yoongi- we have send our man to search for the ship.
Jungkook- tell them to arrange my yacht, i will go by myself.
Yoongi- you just came home. Take rest first , our man are working on it.
Jungkook- I said what I said. Arrange it fast, and tell jimin and taehyung hyung to come with me.
*he said before going upstairs hurriedly
The only thing he need now is to distract
Himself . From yn & from the guilt he is feeling from leaving her. He need to stop his throbbing heart. All he want now is to drown himself in mafia work to forget everything. Jungkook along with his two hyungs and ten other bodyguards is riding on his yatch. After coming in a distance from the shore they spotted thier ship coming. The yacht and ship are now floating beside each other. The men standing on the ship take out the stairs and put it down to the yacht connecting the ship and yacht.With an angry expression  jungkook quickly climbed the stairs followed by taehyung and jimin as they stepped on the ship. As soon as jungkook stepped on the ship he attacked one of his gang member before  punching him aggressively. Grabbing one by one who are presented  on the ship he beat them angrily*