part 34

*he stood there looking at her disappearing figure with a heavy heart. He looked at the night sky as a tear rolled down his cheek*
Jungkook- I'm sorry yn........ I can't stay with you..... I am already bond to someone else...

Time skip to next morning...
*entering to the living room jungkook's eyes falls on Mr. Lee who was busy typing something on his laptop. Feeling his presence Mr. Lee's attention goes to jungkook as he greeted him good morning*
Jungkook- sir. Where is miss yn? It's time for her university..
*he asked Mr. Lee who was about to answer but cut off by hearing another voice*
Reid- she isn't going there.
*coming downstairs yn looked at jungkook feeling his deep stare. They made eye contact for a second but she quickly looked away from him breaking the eye contact*
Mr. Lee- I forgot to mention you jungkook. Yn won't attend classes this week.
Reid- you should tell him the reason to uncle. Don't forget the important part.
Reid- don't worry I'll tell you. Me and yn getting married in five days.
*he said smirking at jungkook who clenched his fist as his jaw tightened hearing Reid's words*
Reid- so she won't go to university cause she had to prepare herself for wedding,Right babydoll?
*he said pulling yn closed to him by her waist. Yn uncomfortably adjusted in his hold before giving him a small smile*
*jungkook's blood boiled looking at Reid's hand resting at yn's waist. How he wish to break every bone exist in Reid's hand into pieces *
Reid- and as her personal bodyguard i invite you to our wedding personally. You have to guard the wedding hall so everything happens perfectly.
*he said mockingly while jungkook gritted his teeth. He was about to say something but cut off by Mr. Lee's voice*
Mr. Lee- aren't you two going for shopping?
Reid- of course we are. And jungkook will accompany us. He will be our driver for today. Let's go babydoll we have to buy so many things for our wedding.
*he said holding yn's hand tightly guiding her*