subby bf?

A/n:  listen y'all  this chapter is a result of those NSFW subby bf Audios on Patreon. If you don't like needy submissive men then don't read this please.

My phone rings In a far corner of my room,I groan internally before going to pick it up. The bright screen vibrates in my hand and for a split second I see myself throwing it across the room and going back to sleep.

"Hello?"

No one says anything, instead I hear some shuffling on the other side , I check the caller ID and I see cookie written on it.

"AJ?? Hello"

I feel myself start to panic when the line cuts.

___

It was around 2:am when I got the call but I couldn't go back to sleep. I'm worried about AJ because I know he'd only call if it was a real emergency.

At around 6 there's knock on my door and I basically run to open it. It's AJ and he doesn't look too good. He's got a bruised lip and he's kinda limping. I throw my arms around his tall frame and he bends all the way down to hug me back.

"Wtf happened to you? Do you know how worried I was?? Who did this to you?? Does it hurt?"

I say against his ear, his chest starts to move rapidly and his stance faulters. I swiftly grab him and help him to the couch.

He takes a second to settle, his big brown eyes are watery. He cries and I pull him to me and he lets it all out whispering a string of curses and mumbles.

"AJ, what happened? Why are you like this? Is it your mom?" He shakes his head and grabs onto the edge of my top tightly.

"I-I dont want to talk about it" He says in a messy stutter.

"It's ok"  I say reassuring him to something I don't even know.

__

AJ and I have always had a kinda wierd dynamic.  He's shy and quiet, basically the definition of an Introvert.

He lives with his Dad and that's all I know about him, he doesn't really talk much so he doesn't talk about his life at all. One time he came to my apartment all bloodied up and bruised but he never told me anything about it, just that his mom got into some trouble.

He stayed for a week and I havent see him since then, we do talk a lot on the phone but it's always about meaningless things like anime or music.

He's been asleep from when he put his face between my tits and his grip on my shirt keeps getting stronger.

"AJ, wake up"

I say shaking him awake, he stirs but doesn't wake up so I push him off he finally wakes up and stares at me expectantly.

"You have to eat something, take a shower and go sleep on the bed"

He nods and stands up, walking over to the guest room.

"What do you want to eat then?"

He ignores me and continues to the room, where he plops on the bed and I trail after him.

"No, anever phela AJ listen it's fine if your going through some kind of emotional nonsense but what your not gonna do is come to MY house and ignore me! Do you know how worried I was? And I know you're not gonna tell me anything about the call but you can't ignore me when I ask you things" I say in one breath.

He releses a sigh while standing up "fuck, I'm sorry your right I'll leave"

" I didn't say leave I said what do you want to eat?" I say in a stern tone.