part 1- virgin smut...

I lay in bed with my legs against the wall, my 7th position ever since I got on the phone with my best friend. Her moving 15 hours away from me really fucked with our relationship but we were making this long distance thing work.

She was telling me about her current favorite boyfriend, who took her to a fancy restaurant and then home afterwards.

"I'm telling you chommie he was such a gentleman, he didn't even hold my waist, ok he did but it was so respectful..."

As she went on and on I lost interest, she always had something going on for her. I felt a little envy and immediately regretted it.

"Hey, I'll catch up with you later I think I'm falling asleep" I said, she didn't say anything back instead hung up.

I studied for a while before my roommate walked in, cheerful as ever.

" Hey nali what you up to?" She asked, I gestured to the books on my table with my head.

" Why don't you take a break for a little bit? I can invite a few friends over and we can have a small chillas"

I shook my head way too fast, though I knew it was pointless and she probably already invited them.

"C'mon naledi I already told them they could come, and you had so much fun last time right?" she looks at me with sad eyes and her lower lip outstretched.

"No, you guys got me so high I group called all of my exes, if you want to have people over then I'll leave" I say already packing my stuff and shoving them in my side of the big conjoined wardrobe.

"But you can't leave ,can't you see I'm bringing the party to you?" she says in a whiny tone.

" But I have to, we barely have any food left anyways" I say matching her tone.

" We can all go buy food together, just admit you've been avoiding kb" she says just as I pull up the denim shorts from my ankles.

" I'm not avoiding kb, we've been talking plenty on DM"

Fuck, she's right tho I and avoiding kb.. we kissed a while ago and ever since it's been painfully uncomfortable to see him and his girlfriend all coupled up so I just avoid the whole friend group.

As if on cue a knock on the door interrupts her from her begging and, she runs over to open it.

In walk Thato, thando, Lerato, kg ,kb and Amy. They take up all the seats in our tiny dining room, the guys eventually just sitting on the floor, they of course didn't come empty handed.

Kb is already setting up the hubbly and a Line of shots runs along the edge of the table. The apartment looks and sounds nothing like it did a few minutes ago.

Madison, pushes me out of our makeshift bedroom and thrusts me right in the middle of the vibe, a few minutes later there's music and I even forgot about how I didn't wanna be here.

Until I finally lock eyes with kb, he gives me a smile and I smile right back at him, until I notice his arm around Amy's shoulders.i immediately groan in irritation and take a swig if the bottle in front of me, the mf chuckles and goes back to being all lovey dovey with his girlfriend.

___

I've Finished a whole bottle of jaggermister alone and I'm really feeling it somewhere in my brain cause I find myself giving my roommate Maddie an intense lap dance. I'll give it too them , this group really knows how to make have some fun.

Suddenly maddie also as drunk as me , stands up and grabs he phone off the counter.

"Guys , guys" *hic* "I have an idea!"

She shouts and everyone cheers her on.

"Let's play truth or dare"

We all let out an excited scream, agreeing with her. She eneters our names , most of them spelt with and extra letter or just completely wrong, into the app "truth or dare".

First Thato and Thando have to make out and soon everyone gets a dirty dare. Mine turn finally comes and I have to twerk for Amy kb's girlfriend. She spanks my ass while I do and all in good fun we end up kissing.

Kb: choose any girl if your choice and have them sit on you for the rest of the game.

Kb's dare, he looks at me and smirks. Everyone is too drunk to care except for his girlfriend.

I akwardly sit on him, with my back facing him. He turns me around and helps me straddle him, holding my legs firmly on either side of him.

" Hey" he looks at me, he's so tall he still towers over me in this position.

"Hi" I say and immediately giggle.

"Why are you avoiding my texts?"

" Cause you have a girlfriend"
He chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist. At this point almost everyone's passed out or drinking some more.

"So?" He asked boldly

"So, your girlfriend" I put my arms on his chest feeling weak.

" You mean that girlfriend?" He says and gestures with his eyes a far corner of the room.

There she is Amy and Maddie, making out or half asleep I couldn't tell but I could see that they were deep into each other.

Before I can respond I get up with in a hurry and run to the bathroom, my stomachs and throat hurt after I empty out the contents inside and I sober up almost immediately, kabelo(kb) comes in with a glass of water and helps me drink it.

"I don't want you drinking anymore" he says in almost a stern voice, he looks completely sober but I know better, he's just as fucked up as me.

I shake my head after a failed attempt at arguing with him, I can't even get one word out.

"Come on"

He pulls my arm and guides me through the random Bodies all over the the apartment. I accidentally trip over a leg but he holds onto me,he eventually resolves to just carrying me across the room.

He gets us to my room and lays me gently on the bed.

"Are you going to sleep like that or do you need help getting Into your pajamas?" He asks as he takes off his shirt, his torso has little drops of sweat adorning the lines between his abs.

He leans down really close to my face, and I think he's about to kiss me but he kicks off his jeans and gets into bed.

Chapter 2 is coming later today 💜😭had to get something out