🎉Twenty-Three🎉

Garv, dressed in casual clothes, sits on the hospital bed while Doctor stands beside Gauri, explaining his discharge instructions.

Mr. Shinde, your recovery is good. Remember to continue the prescribed medication for the next two weeks. As for your diet, avoid oily and spicy foods for a while. Stick to easily digestible meals and ensure plenty of fluids.

Gauri nodding attentively Thank you, doctor. We'll make sure he follows all the instructions.

Just as they were about to leave, Bhairav strides into the room, alerting them of their ride.

Dada Vahini, the car is ready.

Garv nods and without hesitation, reaches out and holds Gauri's hand. Gauri, taken by surprise, feels a flutter of joy within but follows along. They walk hand in hand as Bhairav leads them through the corridor. Ahead, Bhairav learns about the media's presence at the front gate.

Dada, there's media at the front gate. We'll need to exit from the rear.

Following Bhairav's guidance, they navigate through the hospital and step outside, finding their way to the waiting car. Once settled inside, their journey toward the Shinde house begins.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, Sushila instructs Gaurav to issue a press statement regarding Garv's improved health. 

.

.

.

.

At Bhosle Sadan, Mahima, Naina, Piyush, and Swati celebrate the news of Garv's recovery. However, amidst this joy, two individuals simmer with anger, harboring intentions of revenge against Garv.

.

.

.

.

Back at the Shinde house, Sushila, Garima, and Gaurav wait eagerly for Garv's arrival. Despite their anticipation, a tension lingers between Sushila and Garima, resulting from a previous argument. As the cars approach, Sushila prepares the aarti thal, standing at the entrance with anticipation.

As Garv steps out of the car, he spots his aayi and smiles. Sushila rushes to him and embraces him, asking with teary eyes if he's okay. Garv assures her, and she proceeds to perform an aarti, welcoming him inside. Garima embraces her brother, and Garv lovingly kisses her forehead. He then approaches Gaurav, sharing a warm hug.

Gauri observes the heartwarming scene, feeling elated to witness everyone's happiness, especially Garv's radiant smile. She senses a newfound sense of fulfillment as Garv embraces his family, making her feel on top of the world.

Gauri stands, admiring the love and closeness among the family members. Her smile reflects the joy she feels in seeing them together. Just then, Garima notices Gauri standing alone, smiling.]

Hey Vahini, why are you standing there alone? You're part of the family too! Come on, group hug time!

Gauri hesitant No... no, how can I?

Garima glances at Bhairav standing behind Gauri, silently communicating with him. He smiles and gently nudges Gauri, causing her to lose her balance and almost stumble, but Garv quickly steps in, supporting her, and inadvertently pulling them into a hug. Their eyes meet, filled with immense love and adoration for each other. In that moment, Garv gets lost in Gauri's presence, his focus solely on her as the rest of the world fades away.