| 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭 | • 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟎 - 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐧

▂▂▃∎▃★▃▅ɠαɾυρα ριƈσ▅▃★▃∎▃▂▂

[ Location ] [ Ichigaya Residence: Arisa's Basement ]

The sun shines brightly above the clouds as high noon strikes in its destined time. It was summer break, and amidst the hot season you would think that this is the time for anyone and everyone to take their leisure time and do something they want to do, escaping the shackles of the demanding homework that one must need to do before it's too late.

While that's the general idea. There would be an enemy that keeps you from doing leisurely activities.

One of the most common one, is laziness

It's not a problem for everyone, but to some. It can be a nuisance. Especially if you REALLY want to spend your time on something and not waste it on nothing.

This is the case for our two characters in this scenario, Katsuhiko and Arisa.

Arisa should be trimming her bonsai trees right about now, and Katsuhiko should be on his phone tuning into a Gawr Gura stream.

But instead.

These two are faced with a problem of eventually becoming a couch potato. And at the moment, they'd really be happy if they actually don't. But that's the problem.

Arisa can sure slack of, but only when she feels like it.

And THIS is not one of those times.

The same goes for her male companion. He really hates being THIS physically lazy.

"Wanna play rock, paper scissors?" Katsuhiko suggested an idea. But Arisa simply sighed heavily over it.

"I don't really think that's the best idea for a pass time. Or an activity that we can both enjoy. . ." Arisa muttered audibly and Katsuhiko couldn't agree more. Though makes him feel stupid for even suggesting it in the first place.

The others members of Poppin' Party would be the very salvation of their suffering. If not for the fact that they're taking waaay too long to buy some snacks.

So the time they take to purchase some delectable refreshments is the time both individuals will have to endure before their battle over inactivity would be as good as over.

But that would somehow change. . . as soon as both of their stomachs grumbled.

"And so, one of our innards plead for something to consume." Katsuhiko points out. Sitting straight up on the green sofa.

"Yep. . . Ugh what's taking them so long!?" Arisa complains as she leans her back against the cushions of her seat.

It was then that the two spotted something they forgot that existed at the very top of the table. . . .

Earlier before the arrival of the other girls. Arisa's grandma had already offered some initial snacks for them to enjoy. That being a plate of freshly steamed meat buns.

Which, after a little while. Remains only one piece left on the plate.

And both Katsuhiko and Arisa were hungry

And there were two of them. . .

And there was only ONE meat bun left on the plate-

"Well, I'm guessing we know who's going to have that last piece." Arisa said.

"Yep, and it comes down to who benefits it the most." Katsuhiko smugly says. "And I believe, I should have it since its nutrients would help my growth."