The war

Everyone was now gathered in the meeting room. Nervousness filled the air and that was natural. They all anticipated potential casualties and Y/N was made to be the brains and brawns of this operation. He bore the biggest responsibility of them all

Y/N: I assume we all know why we're gathered here.

Gunrun: Of course, Y/N.

Y/N: Then let's discuss our tactics going into this war. Our enemy's strength has been shown to have demons at her call. However that's not the end of it. They also have dark copies of yourselves.

Kotoka: What?

Y/N: Zaion was somehow able to conjure up clones of all of you. Given her dark magic that she got when we first fought her, it serves to reason that she trained her magic to do such a spell. Now, I would require you all to split into platoons. Do we have an army of our own?

Calli: Yes, Y/N. Our armies stand at the ready. Trained for this moment.

Y/N: Perfect. Each of you will lead a portion of them into battle. What I need you all to do is to defeat your dark selves. I suspect Zaion might mobilize her troops so that you will meet your copies in battle.

Ver: What about you?

Y/N: Given the circumstances, I'm a valuable asset to this operation. Should I fall in battle, everything will fall into disarray so the CEOs will be staying behind as a protective measure. They won't be fighting but will serve not just as the last line of defense but also a means of me being able to communicate telepathically when necessary. Things won't always go according to plan so any sudden changes must be communicated ASAP.

Gura: Right.

Y/N: Casualties are to be expected so don't be down when you lose some of your men. This is a war after all. Now, the battlefield will more likely be spread out wide so everyone spread out as wide as possible. One platoon covering one area of the battlefield at a time. Once you're sure you've defeated the enemy, you can proceed to help out any other platoon of your choice. This won't be easy since demons aren't to be underestimated.

Meloco: Y/N. Will you allow us to directly approach Zaion?

Y/N: That's suicide. You all may have grown stronger but she has grown stronger too. I can't risk important casualties in this war. Only go when it's absolutely necessary.

Hex: I understand your concern but please. We have to get her back. If you can't allow us Xsoleil to go then at least allow one of us to go.

Y/N: *sigh* Fine, Xsoleil can proceed to Zaion directly after their fights are over.

Shu: you're worried aren't you?

Y/N: It goes without saying.

Ame: Come on, have some faith will you?

Y/N: I know.

Vox: So when do we mobilize?

Y/N: My reports indicate that Zaion's army is already on the move. This isn't good. We're already at a disadvantage. Mobilize at once. We can't risk any innocent people getting caught in the crossfire. Calli, you'll need to mobilize to where Zaion used to live. I suspect some of her troops will start with her family so I'll need you to stop her before they get slaughtered.

Calli: So my doppelganger might be there?

Y/N: Almost guaranteed.

Calli: Roger that.

Y/N: Everyone else mobilize, but not before taking maps with you. You'll need it.

Ike: Right.

Y/N: Any questions