Prologue

Zaion Lanza could be seen living in an isolated place away from society. She didn't want anyone catching wind of her schemes. Unfortunately, she failed to notice a tiny little mechanism following her around, which was sent by none other than Mysta Rias. He secretly made a microscopic drone that was tailor made to track Zaion's movements. He still cared for her even after her termination and chose to spy on her movements. Zaion was sitting in the living room all alone (not noticing the drone) before a knock on the door could be heard.

"Who is it?" She asked as if to try and identify who it was. The mystery person replied "someone who comes with an offer you can't possibly resist." It was as if the voice wasn't normal but she paid no mind. Eventually Zaion answered the door and was greeted with a person who looked weird.

"Why thank you for being such a kind guest, Zaion LanZa

"Why thank you for being such a kind guest, Zaion LanZa." He smiled at her. Zaion then gestured him to the couch, to signify she wants him to feel at home. "My name is Weber, I've been watching you for quite some time. What happened to you was not your fate, hence why I came to make you an offer." He introduced himself and then explained his reason. Zaion's interest was peaked after hearing this so she let him continue. "I'm going to give you something that will allow you to have power beyond your wildest dreams." He then told her, to which Zaion smirked. She wanted revenge on those who wronged her but didn't have the power necessary. Being offered this was just what she needed. "Is there a price I have to pay for this power you're offering, Weber?" She asked as if to figure out what she needed to give in return, to which Weber replied "You don't have to give me anything in return, Zaion. I'm giving you this power for free with no repercussions. You've earned this revenge." Zaion's smirk only grew even more as she extended her hand to him, to which Weber did the same, signifying that the deal is a success. "Perfect, Zaion. Now close your eyes. AND LET THE POWER OF DARKNESS INTO YOUR HEART." As if all of a sudden, Zaion suddenly felt a surge of power she never thought was possible. She grew a pair of horns, a tail and wings akin to demons, but was also given the ability to change to her human form at will, allowing her to bend in with society without giving away her energy reading. Zaion then looked at the mirror and noticed her new look. "I feel GREAT. This was what I was looking for. Thank you so much, Weber." She thanked him to which he smiled and replied "anything for a friend." This was the beginning of her quest for vengeance and all will feel her wrath.

Meanwhile back at the dorms.

A scream could be heard and everyone in it was awoken by it. However, the one who rushed to where the scream came from was none other than Luca Kaneshiro, knowing who's scream it belonged to. He rushed to Mysta's room, knocking on the door immediately. "Mysta, we heard your scream. Are you ok?" Some time later, Mysta opened the door in a panic, Luca knowing his body language, entered his room immediately and tried to calm Mysta down. "Alright, calm down, Mysta. Tell me why did you scream." Luca was always the friend that everyone wanted. The supportive type who helps you out in your time of need, while also being a jester in his own right. "Ok, Luca. I'm gonna need to gather everyone. This is very bad." Mysta tried to explain.