Long Winters DAy

Crackle Remix 12/07/2023

By Jose Fabian Corral 

In the beginning of the settling of this area, one nasty fat settler of a degenerate human being named Randy Rumps, lorded over most of the land that was settled. He would lie, cheat and out right steal from others. Even more so from his own family. On many occasions he would force himself on the wives, daughters, even young girls of the families he targeted for his land grabs. Having his filthy nasty way with them. Even if they were related to him. Then he would take all their lands and property, forcing them into servitude. Slavery. Through this he and his cronies profited immensely in the founding of these United States. One of his last victims, a woman named Emmy Muller, had planned ahead. 

Emmy Muller, was accused by him very publically to be a witch. A godless heathen under the banner of the protestant denomination. She had blocked his every attempt to molest and rape her. She fought back against his cronies. She even used some of his underhanded tactics to push him back into a wall several times throughout the decade she had been in this newly formed State. 

In the town now called Rumpstown, the angry religious mob has gathered for the burning of the witch Emmy at the stake. 

There upon the pyre stood Emmy, smiling as the flames surrounded her. Embers crackling off into the wind. She is staring right at the man who placed her upon the fires to be burned for her crimes of being better at business, tactics and laying the foundations for a future. 

As she burns to the crowd screaming, calling her for damned soul to parish already, there below where she was in a cavern deep underground is an altar set overlooking a natural pool. A book lay upon the altar. Made from various skins. Some are unearthly to their look. 

There in the pool are a  few dozen or so glowing orbs of light. Like tadpoles swimming, floating along in the pool of water. Blue in hue as they swam in the depths.

Emmy looks at the one who has placed her there upon the center of all eyes. She smiles at him as she whispers some final words to finish her time in this moment as she gives up her ghost as the fires shatter her body that is encased in flames.

Randy Rumps smiles as though he has won, which he has won the day but not the war. 

From the charred still burning body of Emmy, an orb of light falls into the pool below the ground where she was burned away from this world. It drops down into the waters. It quickly swallows up several of the other orbs in the pool before resting at the bottom. 

As Randy Rumps slept in a bed with two young girls, whom he had violated thinking of Emmy. Some men entered the room, waking him. “Who are you?” he shouted as his fat ass was naked to the world.’

Two men cover the girls in blankets each telling them “It is ok, he will never hurt you ever again.

The two young girls hug their saviors around the neck as they let out weak cries.

A third man stood before Randy saying “ Emmy Muller, had set this all up. Why she felt she had to die beats me. But she has paid our organization a lot of money to kill you.” he said as the girls were being taken away to safety. “Unlucky for you even more so, our organization really hates adult males who force themselves on children.” he said as he grabbed Randy by the balls, before ripping them from his body. “You will die very painfully.” he added as the door was being closed on this room. 

Outside, down the way a bit the entire town who hated him so very much stood, listening to his screams for help. Smiling as they all hated the man who earned what he was enduring.