Part 2: Wishes we made are ones we kept.

Fortress walks back and forth, questioning himself with riddles for some reason. Sin notices this and goes to check on him. "Fortress? You alright?" Fortress stops in his tracks, staring at his buddy Sin. They've been roaming in Blama's old cave as a safe zone before they find another human to use. "Yeah, I'm alright..was Kaid ready to take on the job?" He questions. Sin nods. "Yeah, he already had the ears and all. We just have to trust him." He smiles, placing a hand on the other Guardians' shoulder.

Trust him...

T̸͕̞͠r̴͔̅̓ű̸͕́s̷̨̞͗̎ť̸̫͖ ̵͆͑ͅț̸̹̋̅h̴͕̠̒e̶̪̓̏m̷̻̔.̵̼͛͑.̷͚͊̀

D̷̬͗̀͗͋̈́̑͘Ǫ̶͈̹̃̊͆͑N̴͓̝̤̻̻̾̅̕'̶͎̯̮̘̙̘̐̇̐͋̋̓͜Ţ̵̼̮͍͓́̐́̊͑ ̷̡̣͕̗͙̝̬̋̉́T̷͈̭̽̋̑̽̀͝R̸̹̣̹̬̓̊̍̉̔ͅỦ̵͎̤̩̥̱̹̅̉̓̎̂͝S̶̨̡̬̮̰͕̓̍̀̒T̵̨͍̭̂͑̋ ̴̟͈͉͖́̽͌ͅȚ̵͙̞̗͙̱̈́͊̾͌̔̾H̷̛̦̩̯̝͔̎͗E̸̡̱̬̭̣͎̼̽͒̏̒͐̚Ḿ̷̝͉̱̖̘̬̋̔!̷̨̧̥̩̬̠͑̇́!̶̘͚̹̙̣͕̝̃̈̿͆͊͑

Sin was too late, that lady captured him. He felt his legs give up on him as he hits the ground. Tears in his eyes. Fortress was gone, taken, probably even-no..he can;t let that word linger off his tounge. "I need to warn the others.." Sin picks himself up, even though he feels like he might faint, and walks his limp body over to the warehouse he showed Kay. Everything hurts.. it's so cold.. "Fortress..I'm coming.." He whispered, repeating that sentence over and over again. Sin was to tired.. his body collapses into the snow. "Kay..Fortress..Anyone..please.."

Everything went black.

Footsteps were heard.

"Well, well, well..what do we have here..?"

Sin felt someone picking him up.

What's going on..?

"Let's take him home. He needs rest."

Fortress runs faster, he knew the two bodies were going to wake up soon. He had to hurry, his eyes white as Sin's, but with black pupils in them. He dashed into trees, carrying the two bodies in a bag. "Keep going," a voice ranged. His speed picked up faster as he ran and ran, snow being thrown in his face by his claws digging into the snow. He had to hurry.

.

.

.

"Alright! He's awake!" "AHDWAJSDKA!! HE'S AWAKE HE'S AWAKE!!" "Give him some space, guys!!" Sin's vison starts clearing as he notices three people staring at him. "AGH!" He yelps, standing up. The three people stare at him. "Welcome back, mate." The green one says. "YOU ALMOST DIED!!!" The blue one yaps. The red one just stares more at Sin. "Why'd we have to pick him up..?" The blue one looks at the red guy. "Ah cmon, Snerz! It was your idea!!" Snerz, the red one, sighs. "Whatever. Just don't do anything stupid. Smorts, you're in charge of Serne." He stands up and walks out the room. Smorts, Snerz, and Serne? WHAT ARE THESE WEIRD NAMES? Anyways, the green one, which Sin assumes must be Smorts, introduces themselves. "Hello." They say. "I'm Smorts. the blue guy is Serne, and the red one is Snerz. we're the Guardians of Colors. It's weird..you look like that Path Guardian we see in the books." Serne picks up one of Sin's wings as Sin quickly pulls it back. "Yeah, that's me. Sin, the Path Guardian." The two Guardians' eyes widend. "YOU'RE SIN?! EEEEK!!" Serne squeals. "I'M SERNE! BLUE GUARDIAN OF THE COLORS! SMORTS IS THE RED GUARDIAN OF THE COLORS AND SNERZ IS THE GREEN GUARDIAN OF-" Smorts cuts him of. "I think he gets it now." He scoffs, going back to his book. Sin chuckles at the two. 

"So, uh..where did Snerz go?" "Probably back to his lab like always. He's been working on a stupid experiment for a long time in there." Smorts says, sitting down next to the Path Guardian. "Anyways, were you there when Ecliptara exploded?" "Uh, duh..every Guardian was there when it exploded. It's our planet." Sin exclaims. Smorts nods. "Well, some of the Guardians were split apart. Some in different parts of this planet. That's why we knew you looked like the Path Guardian. So, we took you in." "Oh." Sin looks at his hands, noticing they've been bandaged up. "It was cold outside and you were covered in scars. Probably from the Ice Guardian." Smorts chuckles. "She can be a hassle sometimes. But we need to find her, and the rest of the Guardians. Without them and Ecliptara, the world can be destroyed in seconds." Sin nods, that's true. Without Ecliptara, the Gaurdians are now split apart instead of on their home planet. Is that why Sin woke up in Kay's head? To alert him the truth and meet Fortress? Wait..OH SHOOT! "FORTRESS!" He yells out. Smort yelps a bit. "Fortress? The Technology Guardian?! You know him?!" Sin nods his head quickly. "YEAH! I SAW HIM! HE'S OUT THERE!!" He points to the door that leads into the outside snow. Serne shudders, walking over to the two. "The snow..? Sin, only winter-proof Guardians can withstand the snow. That's how you passed out so easily.." Sin glares at the blue Guardian. "MY FRIEND IS OUT THERE! HE NEEDS ME!!" Without hesitation, Smorts sighs. "Serne, let him go. We need to focus on recruiting the rest of the Guardians and Eclipse." Serne sighs, nodding. "Fine, good luck I guess." 

Edit: IF YOU'RE WONDERING WHY SERNE CALLED SMORTS SNERZ AND SNERZ SMORTS, HE TALKS TO FAST AND ENDS UP MIXING HIS WORDS.