Miraculous

[This is not canon to the Saccharine plotline, but more like a self-contained story taking place after Saccharine. I'm very honored to announce that Camilla has been featured in QueenGuritchiHari's fanfiction, Miraculous Red Rapide, which is a crossover between Miraculous Ladybug and Wreck-It Ralph! Please go check it out!]

The moonlight shone down upon Litwak's Arcade, causing the fluorescent lights of Game Central Station to become more apparent. The arcade had closed hours ago, and characters were roaming around the Station, per the usual.

In Vanellope's attempts to find a new game to occupy her time, she often went out to the Internet on days where she didn't place on the Sugar Rush roster. But, on this day, she seemed to come back in quite a hurry. The raven-haired girl dashed down the Station, quickly finding her way to the King and Queen of Sugar Rush.

They were having a conversation, but Camilla seemed slightly alarmed by how fast Vanellope was rushing to get to them.

"Is everything alright, Van?"

Vanellope took a second to catch her breath, but she seemed almost excited by something. Her blue pixels seemed to be sputtering outwards in excitement.

"You won't believe what I just found out there," the former President said quickly, as if her brain itself were moving too fast for her code to handle.

Camilla let out a soft, amused chuckle. "Sweetie, please, calm down. What was it?"

Vanellope took a few seconds to compose herself before revealing her findings. "I found a website called Wattpad, where someone wrote about you and Candy as superheroes."

The king, who seemed weirdly interested in the whole thing, had wide eyes as he looked at Vanellope. "What kind of superheroes?" He questioned.

"You know that TV show, Miraculous Ladybug?" Vanellope asked, to the delight of the King and the confusion of the Queen.

Turbo seemed to be almost shaking in excitement, a wide smile on his face.

"Take us to this 'Wattpad' immediately!"

Camilla tilted her head to the side. "Dear, what on earth is Miraculous Ladybug?"

Turbo simply took his lover's hand with an enthusiastic smile. "I'll explain on the way!"

~

The Wattpad website was a large library with shelves upon shelves of books. Some long, some short, and some still being written. The ones that were still being written had Netizens at a desk writing them, with people all around watching and reading along. It was a fascinating place. But, Camilla had more questions about the TV show that Candy described, rather than the website itself.

"So..." The Queen started. "The girl is in love with the guy, but not his secret identity."

Turbo nodded. "Right. And the guy is into the girl, but not her secret identity. And they don't know who each other are."

Camilla shook her head. "Sounds like they like the idea of each other better than the person. Anyways, why were you so into this?"

"I...had a lot of free time and I watched a lot of romantic things whenever I missed you," the racer admitted with a sheepish smile.

However, a blue flash of pixels bolted through the library, and Vanellope quickly dragged the couple over to a book, still being written. It was titled Miraculous Red Rapide / A Miraculous Ladybug and Wreck it Ralph Crossover fanfic.

Camilla tilted her head in confusion. "Why is Ralph involved in this?"

Turbo shook his head with an enthusiastic smile. "Nevermind that. We should read as much of it as there is."

And so, the three spent time reading through the chapters that had been released, with Turbo and Vanellope pausing to explain some of the TV show's lore to a very confused Camilla.

Turbo chuckled as he read through the pages. "I find it so ironic that I ended up having the Ladybug miraculous, and you had Chat Noir's. It's such a role reversal, since you're the voice of reason."

"You didn't know me in the 90's. I was quite the party gal," teased Camilla. "Although, I do like the idea of having a cat. We should get a cat."

"We have Skittles!" Turbo protested.

Camilla paused for a moment, humming thoughtfully. "I suppose we do have Skittles..."

Vanellope piped up, interrupting their discussion. "Are Auto and Track the Turbo Twins?"

"Nobody ever knew their real names, they didn't have canon names," Turbo shrugged. "I've heard some arcades have them have different names."

Camilla nodded. "Turbo and I were the only ones to have...canonical names. Every set of Turbo Twins has to choose their own, though."

Vanellope's eyes widened in realization. "So, like, how some Sugar Rush consoles have Minty Sakura, and some have Minty Zaki?"

"Exactly," Camilla confirmed with a small nod. She paused for a moment, reading over the fanfiction, before asking Turbo. "Should I try out green for my hair dye?"

Turbo stopped in his tracks, and he considered this. He took a few seconds before shaking his head. "Maybe in that universe. But your Sugar Rush avatar's theme color is pink. We could get you a separate skin?"

"Maybe, but that would mean everyone would need an alternate skin," Camilla shook her head. "You know what? It's fine."

A teasing grin grew on the Queen's face, and she playfully poked her lover's round nose. "I love that you got to be a bug. It's fitting, considering...your height."

Turbo scoffed, his rosy cheeks becoming even pinker. "I'm not that short! It's not my fault you're so tall!"

The two laughed, continuing their little banter for hours. And, they knew one thing. They'd definitely keep an eye out to see when the novel was completed.

[I'd totally recommend checking out this fic!! Lovely work, and I'm super honored to have Camilla featured. Thanks so much to QueenGuritchiHari!]