Pig Farmer Trouble

~Eleanor 'Cyn' Morana Kartashov-May's POV~

Roark Rickaby, or Rocky as he likes to be called, drove the car to close to the river, in the woodlands just outside of the city, and parked the car close to a footpath with a smile. 

"Are you sure this guy is reliable?" I asked in uncertainty, feeling my anxiety crawling up my spine and sent wave after wave of ice in my veins.

"Positive. Everything will be fine." Rocky assured, tapping me on the shoulder, then turns off the engine of the car, "Just remember to let me do the talking, okay?"

I gave him an uncertain look, but nodded in agreement. With that, Rocky grabbed his hat and exit the car. I adjusted my turtleneck sweater and followed him close behind. We marched down the footpath, toward the river and a boat with its worn down captain.

Rocky tipped his hat the the captain, "Captain Kehoe! How's the old muddy miss' treating you this fine day?"

"Ducky..." The captain, Kehoe, answered with a droopy tone in his raspy voice.

Rocky straightened himself and smiled, "Glad to hear it." Then he got to the point why we were here, "Ah, concerning your cargo - If I could have the where and when..."

"Tomorrow. After midnight. Entrance to English Cave." Kehoe answered, cutting Rocky off. Then he called in a clear and loud voice, "And whatever quarrel you two have, settle it here. I don't want it on my hands."

Rocky tilted his head lightly with a furrowed brow of confusion. Suddenly, my right ear twitched and there was a sound of loud rustling coming from behind us.

Rocky must've heard it too, because he turned and hissed quietly, "Oh, hell..."

I turned to see who was stalking us and hissed, "Oх черт..."

Three large and well-built males emerged from the darkness of the woodlands and they didn't look happy to see Rocky, nor myself.

"You two? Again?" The first brother growled.

"C'mon! Just how much liquor do you need to sustain that riverside shanty you call an establishment?" Rocky whined.

"All of it." The first brother answered, then asked Rocky, "Didn't you swallow enough teeth last time we talked about this?"

The brother grabbed Rocky by his tie, as Rocky smiled and answered, "As a matter of fact, I did... But I bet I still have more than y--" 

Before Rocky could finish, the brother pulled him closer and punched him in the right eye. Rocky stumbled back as I growled and grabbed the brother by the neck and pulled him to my level. I punched him in the gut hard enough for him to double over. Rocky laughed with a smile.

But the pain was short-lived as the second brother grabbed me and delivered a headbutt to stun me. Then he and the first brother grabbed me and Rocky by our sleeves and stretched them over our hands. The third brother held us in place.

"Overdressed mosquitoes!" The first brother growled under his breath as he and the second brother started tying us up with our coat and sweater like straightjackets. 

"Hey, that's a clever trick.... What're you doing?" Rocky complimented, then asked as the middle brother pulled on his tie.

"We're gonna go fer a ride." The first brother answered.

Rocky looked over to Kehoe and noticed the current was taking him downstream. "Uh, this doesn't mean I won't be making that pick-up!" Rocky shouted after him. Kehoe gave him a thumbs-up to confirm that he heard him.