Sleep over..!

...

Me and Mel have been friends with each other for over 1 month.

...

It was Friday, one of the best days in the week. I was just done showering when I hear a notification from my phone. I run to my phone, only with a towel over me, and look at it real quick. Melanie texted me!! I get this wave of excitement..

Melanie: hiii Y/N!! I just wanted to let you know I'm free this weekend.. so yea!

I smile, knowing I've had some trouble with making songs lately.. good excuse, Y/N.

YOU: you know Mel I've had some problems with making songs, and getting creative with it. Can you help pleasee??

I wait patiently for her response, staring at my phone.

Melanie: proud to be able to help youu ! Come to my house tonight. Sleep over ofc

YOU: Okayy!! I'll see you around 8 or 9 pm alr??

I touch my cheeks and yes they're of course warm. Expected.

Melanie: got it <3

I smile even wider now and place my phone at the counter to just relax a little. I only have a towel on anyways..
I stretch and quickly put on some clothes. I bring with me a tooth brush of course, without remembering anything else I'll need.

Melanie's pov

I smile and giggle looking and reading her text over and over again, she's so cute.
I walk over to my desk, a place where I've written my best songs at, its kinda like a lucky charm or something. Almost every song I've written here has been listened to like crazy.. Actually it's here where I thought of the character Crybaby. Of course I switched homes but I took this desk with me.

I start writing from my heart, all about Y/N. The lyrics go~
Kind and unusual to find,
How lucky am I to experience the sight
of this wonderful girl—

I stopped at that.
What can I write after that?..
I whisper to myself,
"W-wonderful girl,.." I sigh at the end. Getting frustrated cause I just wanted to make a song about her but it's not that easy.
"She-she's.. she's delicate? Ugh.."
I take my pen down on it and scribble over the paper, feeling like it's impossible to write anything good without going trough something.
I pause, something. Just something.

I giggle a little at what my mind speaks, as one of the suggestions was to tell her I like her. You know.. speak my heart! I take my phone and I call one of my closest friends. Zalia.. she's an expert at this stuff!!

"Hey uh Zalia.. so.."
"Why call me at a such time?" She interrupts, well kinda I was really slow when talking.

I look at my clock.

"Oh I'm so sorry for that but.."
"But what?" She says with a hint of annoyance in her tone.
"Okay so you know Y/N?"
"Mhm, yea that girl who-" she was gonna say something mean but I interrupt as revenge for earlier.
"Yea! And she is my friend again, she apologised and everything. B-but.. I like her. Deeply. I need to tell her, she's gonna come to my house in a few hours, so please help me out!" I say desperately, knowing she'll help me.

She sighs as she thinks of an answer.

"I'm sure if she likes you too,.. she's gonna react just the way you want. Alright?"
"Zalia! Are you sure there's nothing else I can do?"
"Hm.. what does she like, or gets happy about?" Zalia asks, genuinely curious over Y/N.
"She likes when I touch her hair, she's not too used to it tough. Ohh and she also likes when I say something to make her blush"
"Pff that's basic."