She said.. what?

TW: mention of suicide (kinda), ED WARNING!!!
If you get triggered of these topics, please, please stop reading. I care for you!

it's been like 2 days since that amazing sleep over, and everything we've done is talk, talk, talk. This feels just like a dream, I mean this isn't the first time me and Mel have been together. We've been together one time when we were in high school, but we figured we weren't ready for a relationship. It's honestly funny that we were both so shocked and happy that we like each other, it's so obvious how she likes me and I like her, I guess I didn't notice at first.

I was just sketching a drawing of Mel, peacefully. Until I heard a notification, I guessed it was one of my friends, or Melanie, but.. no- it wasn't.
"Who is..?" I whispered to myself as I tried to check who texted me. My eyes widen to who just tried to talk to me on instagram.
"Timothy?!" I shouted, out loud. I mean, what? Why is she even bothering.
As I read what she says, my heart pounds out of being scared. She- she can hurt me, she knows who I am, she has talked to me- she can find me and kill me for gods sake! I mean she made a whole allegation towards Melanie, one of the sweetest person on this planet. Who knows what she (Timothy) can do?
Timothy said,

"Hello. A friend of mine told me she saw you and Melanie hang out. I'm positive you were on my side, what the hell happened?! I can destroy your life. Don't play with me like this."

I try to grasp my breath as I read that, I couldn't breathe normally. This, this is just bad.. what am i supposed to say?

"Timothy, don't act like you didn't lie. I believe Melanie now. Just, don't come after me, please? Me being on Melanie's side does no harm to you."

I tried to answer, while still trying to contain my breath. My eyes not leaving the screen.

"Oh you fucking fat bitch. Don't you dare tell me what to do, you're now on that hoes side?? How fucking dare you, I cared for you! You'll regret this, so fucking much."

She answered, I breathed out deeply feeling tears falling down my cheek. After minutes of looking at that text, the tears turned to sobs. Why is she so mad that I believe Melanie? Noting will happen if one person goes to the other team, nothing!
I sob loudly, hoping the neighbours won't hear me. I block Timothy, and I call Melanie, it's the only thing that can help me in these situations.

"Hello?"
"M-Mel"
"What's wrong Y/N? Are you alright?"

I swallowed my spit and I tried to talk, but it was hard to understand me.

"Timothy, she- she" I tried to breathe
"She texted me. Sh-she told me mean stuff I-"
"Oh gosh. Baby listen to me, she isn't worth your time, block her and talk to me, okay?"

I sobbed, just for a bit because why would I make Melanie hear me cry? That's just painful.

"I already b-blocked her." I said, sniffing a little.
"Okay. Good! Do you want me to come to your house so I can make you feel better, angel?" Mel said, reassuringly.
"P-please.."
"I'll come as soon as possible, but for that I need to hang up."
"Okay- please, be quick!" I say, feeling like I want to hug Mel. All I want right now is her.

Melanie hangs up, and I look down at my phone. I place it on my desk beside my bed and I lay down on there while crying, terribly.

A while later of me crying, a knock came from my door, I ran to it. I opened it, and it thankfully was Melanie.
I started having a headache before I even opened the door, this is one of the most painful days ever.

Melanie doesn't say nothing. She just comes in, closes the door and hold onto both my hands. She looks at my eyes in worry.

"Your eyes are so puffy, c'mon. Let's go to the bed, okay? We can cuddle. It's gonna be alright!"
She says, with pure love.
I nod, and she gently squeezes my hand while starting to walk to my bedroom, and when we are there, she sits me down.
I lay down out of tiredness, and she gently touches my cheek. Her eyes looked at me with such love and care, don't even know how to describe this.
Mel lays down beside me on my bed, not looking away from me, and keeps on touching my cheek.