Waking Up

(Miranda's pov) Oh, I know what you're thinking: A day in the life of Miranda Sing's off camera seems like it would be so good. I know you all would like to be me so you are more bootiful, but guess what, that just won't happen. Despite me being the queen and having natural beauty ever since my parents birthed me, under all of that is a girl you would not expect that her life would be this way. So, since you wanted to know, here you go: I wake up with the cats on my bed and lisstick smeared on my face, I can't live without it. My cats start licking the lisstick off my face and I scream and start crying. My uncle comes in to calm me down but I kick him and he gets mad and we both get mad and never talk the whole day until it's time for the slurpee bath.

I finally get up and notice that I only have one lisstick mark on my face. I start yelling at my cats and they hiss so I hiss back and they all run away. I quickly take a lisstick out of my drawer and put a layer on my lips. Then I take another one, and put a second layer, then another one, till I finally get to my eight layer and my lips are essentiated enough. I brush my hair and put my bobby pins in. The extra hairs left in my brush I play with until my uncle calls me to breakfast. I go out and see what's in the bowl. I get mad at him because I told him to get me peanut butter crunch but he got me the great value generic kind: peanut butter circles. I flip my bowl at him and milk gets all over and in his mustache. I drank some milk from the carton. He started yelling at me but I ignored him and went back to my room.

My uncle and I's relationship can be so hard sometimes. I go back to my room and my cat's following me so I kick it away, it hisses so I hiss back again and it runs away. I go into my bathroom to brush my teeth, but the toothpaste always taste too spitcy and I end up having to take a medicine almost every morning because of it, I hate it so good. I finally get to relax and do what I want.

So there's the end of my morning routine, I know, you wouldn't expect such a stretsfull life considering what you see on camera.