Magik!!!!!

Today I went to a fellow magitchan friend of mine who isn't very goodly at magik. Espechally not as goodly as me, so. It was Chris Ballinger. So we did a video on his channel about magik. I taught him how to do it correckly cuz it wasn't vary good. This is what he did:

He told me to pick a card out of da pile o courtse so I did as sed. Then he told me to draw my favorite food on da card which was weered but I did it anyways. I drew a hotdog weener. It looked so dalichuss. Then I had to show it to the oddiense so I did. After all of dat he shuffild da cards and mine was on top and it had ants on it that went to eat my food, but they were ded, witch was good cuz I only lick ded bugs. Then he did even more magik where he shook all the cards and the DED bugs came off. They looked so tatsy I couldn't rezist not puting dem in my mouth so I did. It was so good but the aftertatse was tearable. They were way too spitcy for me tho. I told him he didn't do a good enuff job at the magic becuz he didn't tell how he did it, so yeah, not good.

Then we did a video on my channel which was more magik except it had CHILD ABUSE in it which is not good. This is what happened: Chris did a magik trick where a baby hand came out of his own HAND and grabbed an item and I didn't even no how he did it but I new it was CHILD ABUSE so I showed him how to do it right. So I went back and got his son and put his son behind me. I set the item in my hand and he took it. THAT IS REEL MAGIK!!!!!!!!! So I baseikkly showed Chris how it's achually dun!!!!!! Then I told his son to get out of da room. Then we talked about my book and how you beter by it OR ELSE. Cuz if you don't, well, den someting is goin to hapen 2 u.