The horrific night.

This book contains very sensitive topics please read at your own risk, viewer discretion is advised. If you are traumatized after reading this book do not blame the author, blame yourself for reading it. And please enjoy..sunny

Ohshc's POV:

It was an ordinary evening and I had just gotten ready for bed. But little did I know the future events of this night would be anything but ordinary.

I laid down in my bunk bed to be on my phone until I get tired and want to sleep.

Around 12am i passed out.

I woke up to the sound of thunder, or what i perceived to be thunder. I went to move to side when i felt a huge barrier blocking my way. I opened my eyes and saw a horrific beast i wouldn't wish my worst enemy to come across. I immediately jolted up. I was frozen in place as i stared at the beast. i then realized that the sound i thought was thunder was actually the snot filled snores coming from the beast.

"Kayla?"i called out to my cousin that was staying for the summer. I heard no response. I knew she was up because she said she was pulling an all-nighter.
"Kayla." I spoke but more loudly for her to hear but not too loud to wake the beast that lied next to me. i didnt know what it could do and i didnt want to know.
When i received no answer i decided to text her.

I grabbed me phone to text her. When i turned on my phone the light emitting from it instantly blinded me. i turned down my brightness and saw the time 3:41am. I opened the messaging app and opened her contact.

Kayla💗

Kayla.
I texted her.
What
She almost immediately responded. I knew she was wake.

Who is this beast in my bed.

?

Come here

There's some creature in my bed

I saw she read my message but she didn't respond. Very shortly after i saw her at the doorway. She looked down at my bed and her face turned pale as the look of pure horror covering her usual joyful face. She walked way and then texted me right after.

Sunny..

Sunny? Sunny? This thing was anything but sunny.

My first action would be to escape but the beast was like a huge wall forbidding me to escape. i would go left but an actual wall was there. My only other option would be behind or in front. But another wall was blocking behind. So my only means of escape would be infront.

I grabbed my phone and carefully crawled to the end of the bed. The only issue was my bunk bed had a quiet tall fence blocking the end. I took a deep breath and started to crawl over it. i looked down and all color vanished from my face. There lied the the most gut renching brain blowing grandma beating back aching pair of feet ive ever seen. I gasped quiet loudly. Not a second later the beast shifted to a different position. My eyes immediately jolted to its direction. i let out a small sigh when i saw the creature was still asleep. I took no time to waste and finished wiggling my way through the tiniest opening and ran out of the room.

Me and Kayla stayed in the living room talking and on our phones. During this time period she told me that "Sunny" was her moms friend who was spending the night. I cannot believe my aunt let this creature slip through the cracks of our door and let it roam around at night without a leash

Around 7am I was on my phone and i heard the most terrific footsteps in my life. me and Kayla immediately shifted our heads to the disturbing sound coming from the hallway. We then saw the beast walk into and passed the living room. We made eye contact, my eyes filled with horror and fear, its filled with hunger.

Later my aunt apologized for letting it roam around the night unsupervised. It didn't matter though, the damage was done.

2 years later and and i still hear it growling in my ear to this day.

Everytime i hear thunder it brings me back to that traumatizing night.

Everytime i wake up i have to look to my right to make sure its not there again.

I still haven't gotten passed that horrific night and i don't think i ever will.

But in the end all that matters is..

I Surfived Sunny..

THE END.

If you or a fellow family member have suffered with this and need someone to talk to, My DM's are open