Chapter 1

JJ's pov
It was the end of the year. Another good year Im the quarterback of Michigan and it's been an incredible year. I have met so many new faces and Friends one being my crush, my brother Blake the speed demon Corum. It's been a heck of a year, and Corum and I have been close since we met at Michigan. And now I feel like I have a good chance at being quarterback this year, not like Alex Orji who was Quarterback last year. I was about to get a drink when Wilson approached me and said that Corum was looking for me and wanted to talk. I raised a brow. I knew he was looking for me so I poured myself a drink and looked at Wilson and said You said Corum was looking for me. Rome nodded. I replied saying you no where he is Rome looked at me and said he's in the other room I replied saying, thx man; After talking to Roman I walked away and went looking for Corum. As I went looking for Corum I had a knot in my belly knowing that something was going to happen so I located Corum and went to him.
Corum's pov
I saw JJ coming. I was like oh hello sunshine I pulled myself together so when we came over I said. Hey, he replied hey I replied saying I looked at him and said Rome said you wanted to talk to me I looked at JJ and said yeah. I looked at JJ and said hey man there's something I've been meaning to ask you something okay what is it JJ asked replying I really like you, man, more than a friend so I gotta ask you would you go out with me I looked at JJ who was finishing his drink and he replied I like you to man and my answer to you is yes. I smiled bigger than the sun JJ did too. I looked at JJ and said I love you man JJ replied I love you too.
Pov ends
The knot in JJ's belly just got tight and the drink made JJ's belly go blah after everyone left. Blake and JJ decided to curl up on the couch and watch a movie. Shortly after the movie went up JJ fell asleep Blake looked down to see JJ asleep on his lap which made him smile brightest of all knowing that he and JJ were finally together