10: The Justice League

Tell me if you agree with any of those things.

Victoria's POV:

School was boring and homework got finished fast, so I went down to the bat cave for wine.

🦇in the bat cave🦇

"Alfred your finest wine . . . Please." A jet was coming in, so I finally get to meet them. "Mrs. Victoria." "Thank you, Alfred." When Bruce came out I was all on him. "You know if I have to signal you that I'm in danger, you could at least tell me your on a mission with them." "You might have to excuse your father," Diana said. "Yeah, he got his ass kicked, and usually he does that." "Arthur . . . Is that you?" "Yes the uncle you never had is Aquaman." I wanted to give him a hug but Diana pulled me in. "Give your auntie a hug first." Everyone but Bruce and Alfred. "Auntie!" "Yes, she met me first and we bonded so well I let her call me auntie." "Oh, well can I still be your uncle?" "Hell yeah, Arthur." I gave Arthur a big bear hug. "Ok, I'm just gonna—"
"Hey Victoria, you recognize him?" Arthur pulls back the flash's mask. "Berry?" "C-can I explain this with some food from the pantry," he said. "Not a chance, Central City," I said. He stood there embarrassed while I walked over to Superman. "Hello Clark." "How'd you know it was me?" "I got this weird vibe from you at my birthday, and the glasses don't hide much," I said. I moved onto the next one. "You must be cyborg." "Names Victor Stone, nice to meet you, Victoria." I shook hands with a robot, that just left one.

"Hey dad, can I do my thing please please please." "Well, you have an Amazon aunt, and a half breed Atlantan uncle, go ahead." "Yesss, Alfred here hold my wine." I started with a run then spread out my bat wings—some bats followed—then did a superhero landing. "*sigh* So what do you guys think?" ". . . Give us a second," Diana said.

🦇after everyone changes into normal clothes, but Superman and cyborg🦇

Bruce's POV:

"Let me get this straight, you dress like a bat, but she is a bat," Arthur said. "Yes." ". . . I dig it," Arthur said. Victoria gave him a fist bump. "So all this stuff is from sunset to sunrise," Berry said. "So she already has a weakness," Victor said. I never thought of it like that, too busy training her. "No, she's just the Batman's daughter, so she fights at night, it just makes sense," Berry said. "Well when can she fight with us, Bruce?" Diana hit me with a hard question, and Victoria just stood in the middle of the room, I walked over to her. "Victoria, I don't want you out there until we both know you're ready, understand." "Yes dad." "Hopefully she's ready when she's eighteen," Alfred said. I looked at her. "Can you wait two years?" "Oh they'll go by fast," she said.

Victoria's POV:

I didn't wanna say goodbye to them, so I just said I'd see them soon. That night dad came to tuck me in. "Dad, how long have you been doing this?" "You might wanna make some room," he said. I scooted a bit and he laid down. "I've been doing this for twenty years, almost twenty one." "That explains the scars." "Scars make us who we are, Victoria." I had to look at him when I asked this. "Did mom know about this?" He turned and faced me. "She was leaving so I figured I'd tell her, she took it well actually." That made me feel good inside, knowing she knew. "Hey, mind if your old man stays here, too tired to walk to my room." "Sure on one condition," I said. "What is it my little bat." ". . . Can my friends stay over the next weekend?"