14: Homecoming

That's Audrey's outfit (forget the hair), now from left to right here's Lily, Jenny, Aqua, & Amy's

And sera's, but in green.

Victoria's POV:

I was down in the cave getting a drink. "Alright I'm ready." "You might wanna put a little lipstick on," Alfred said. "Right." I heard the elevator, the man of the house has arrived. "Now don't you look beautiful, Victoria." I gave a little twist. "Thanks dad." "Alright since your not wearing the necklace tonight, if anything happens call me and I'll come pick you up, even if I don't answer we'll get a signal." "If we should be picking anyone up, it's my friends," I said. And that's exactly what we did, Alfred drove the limo and me and my dad sat in the back. "Ok can we just discuss Sera's dress," I said. "Yeah what are you wearing?" Amy ask. ". . . I took my mom's homecoming dress, and fixed it," she said. "In other words she made this ballgown smaller," Jenny said. "The more mom looked, the less she got angry," Sera said.

🌃at the school🌃

Bruce's POV:

"Allow me lady's, but remember I'm not picking you up in this, not even you Victoria." They all nodded. I got out in a nice suit and helped each girl out the limo. "Have fun, especially you," I gave Victoria a kiss on the forehead.

Victoria's POV:

He drove off in a limo, and I turned to my girls and said. "Now who's ready to party?" When we entered the gym, whispers. "That's Bruce Wayne's daughter." "I can't believe she came." "Bro she looks sexy." Told you dad, this dress is too good for homecoming.

🌃after five dances and snacks🌃

"How come no one has asked us to dance," Lily said. I wanna dance with somebody started playing, and Audrey had this look in her eyes. "Girls, ask or grab a boy and pull them to the dance floor, if they won't ask us we'll ask them." "She's right," I said. What we did happened the rest of the night, I even asked James—mostly because he was board—and in the end we made a truce. "Not bad Wayne." Thanks I learned from. . ."
"Puddin why weren't we invited." "Who cares, let's crash it." I hear ticking.
"Everyone get down!" I shout. A small bomb opens the gym doors, braking them off and sending cracks to the roof. James was running to his friends as I did to mine. Joker and Harley Quinn. "Girls get under the table and don't make a sound," I said. I was the only one who looked out carefully. "Sorry to crash the party, oh wait," Joker shot the Dj in the head, "We aren't." I called Bruce quietly, please pick up please.

Bruce's POV:

I was just getting done with a robbery when I get a message from Alfred.
"Listen to this, Bruce, Joker, Harley Quinn, help."
"Alfred I might have to make a u turn."

🦇back at school🦇

Victoria's POV:

Joker and Harley were robbing us of our money and jewelry, the teachers had to stand back or they're dead. When Harley got to our table, she grabbed us all by the arm and pulled us out. "Let's se, no no," she stopped at me, "nice headpiece, mind if I—"
BOOM!
"He's here," Aqua said. You bet he is, and he came in from the window, now there was the shadow of a bat. "What are you doing here, Joker?" "Oh nothing, just crashed a party and looking for some nice jewelry for my lady hehe." "You're insane," Batman said. "And you complete me, sugar plum hold the girl I gotta take care of a bat." While Harley held me back those two fought, and it was amazing to see teenagers though hiding cheering my dad on and trying to motivate him.

"Harley do you ever feel like Jokers sidekick or something?" I ask. "Watch it sweetheart or your getting a gun at the back." "It's nothing, just that he might take you for granted sometimes," I said quietly. The anger in her softened and so did her hands. "Well there was one time Mr. J—"
I got out, grabbed the gun and threw it, then grabbed her bat and batted her on the head. "Baby!" My friends got behind the table, and I started walking back. "How about two out of three," Joker said. He threw a gas bomb, I ran to my friends, I just didn't expect the bat to cover us when it went off.

Bruce's POV:

"Are you all ok?" Not a single yes from those girls, just nods, we all got up and the Joker and Harley Quinn were gone. "You might wanna keep this." Victoria hands me the bat, probably a good idea, I don't want her accused of something. "Thank you," I say.

Victoria's POV:

Middle of the room he lets of a smoke bomb, the cops are too late, he's gone. "Well that was, something," Lily say. "What a night, a dark knight," Audrey adds. Out of nowhere James and two of his boys pick me up. "The hell are you—"
"Three cheers for the princess of Gotham, the woman who beat Harley Quinn with her own bat!" James shouts. Sure I heard the 'hurrays' but in my mind I can't help but think . . . Where's my dad?