Character Information

(I used AI to generate my OC so you can get a better picture of what she looks like.)

Name: Haruka

Age: 14

Gender: Female

Appearance: Haruka possesses an ethereal beauty befitting her status as a legendary Pink Dragon. She has long, flowing hair in various shades of pink, ranging from soft pastels to vibrant magenta, symbolizing her connection to her draconic powers. Her eyes shimmer with a warm and gentle glow, reminiscent of a blooming sakura tree. Haruka's features are delicate and graceful, with a serene smile that exudes wisdom and compassion. She has a slender yet strong physique, her presence radiating an otherworldly aura.

Outfit: Haruka's attire reflects her divine nature and the essence of the Pink Dragon. She wears an elegant robe in shades of pink and white, adorned with intricate patterns resembling sakura blossoms. The fabric drapes around her form, flowing with every movement like delicate petals in the wind. Her robe is accentuated by golden accents and delicate embroidery, representing her elevated status. Haruka completes her ensemble with golden sandals that seem to glow softly as she walks.

Personality: Haruka embodies the virtues associated with the Pink Dragon, radiating love, compassion, and tranquility. She possesses a gentle and nurturing nature, always seeking to bring harmony and healing to those around her. Haruka is wise beyond her years, offering guidance and solace to those in need. Despite her immense power, she remains humble and dedicated to serving the greater good. She values the sanctity of life and strives to protect and uplift all living beings.

Abilities: As the legendary Pink Dragon, Haruka wields extraordinary powers associated with her draconic heritage. She can manipulate and control the essence of love and harmony, harnessing its energy to heal wounds, mend broken spirits, and foster unity. Her touch can soothe physical and emotional pain, bringing comfort and restoring balance. Haruka can summon protective barriers of pink energy, shielding herself and others from harm. Additionally, she possesses the ability to communicate with animals, forming deep connections and understanding their needs and emotions.

Background: Haruka is the chosen successor of the Pink Dragon lineage, a divine being entrusted with the task of spreading love and compassion throughout the world. From a young age, she was trained in the ancient arts of the dragons and immersed herself in the study of harmony and healing. As the prophecy foretold, she awakened her true powers and embraced her role as the Pink Dragon, emerging as a beacon of hope and light in a world plagued by darkness and conflict.

Joined by her sister Yona and a group of loyal companions, Haruka embarks on a perilous journey to restore balance and bring about a new era of peace. Her unwavering dedication to love and compassion serves as a guiding light for the group, inspiring them to overcome challenges and triumph over adversity. Through her healing abilities and her radiant presence, Haruka touches the lives of countless individuals, sowing the seeds of love and harmony wherever she goes.