C.24

August 2nd, 2024
A mouth later

Today is the day Zac and Karen go to court. After, Fatima and Zac got those unknown text messages. Fatima was going to go straight hood and hook up with her cousin Madam and handle it that way, but since she had Nayeli they decided to go the legal route and just serve Karen with papers of course she wasn't happy about that.

Zatima house...

"What if they don't give us her" Zac asked.

"You can't think that way" Fatima said.

"But we do-

"No, we don't babe we got a great lawyer and an amazing status of income-

"I have a record you don't think that'll come into play?" Zac asked Fatima didn't want to answer that question.

"Come on Fatima-

"Okay maybe it'll come into play but the judge won't ask, Karen's team might bring it up" Fatima said.

"Fuck" Zac shakes his head.

"I don't think that'll matter, he sent us threats. I don't know what judge's gonna keep a child in someone else custody when something like that happens"

"I don't know Karen is just-

"Babe calm down everything will be alright" Fatima reassured him.

"How can you be calm right now" Zac asked.

"I know my man is stressing out and I need to be there for him okay" Fatima walked in front of him helping him with his tie.

"Thank you, I really appreciate you" Zac looked into her beautiful eyes.

"You don't have to thank me, from hell to hot water I got you baby" Fatima pulled his tie towards her making him lean in she quickly pecked his lips.

"You better stop before you start some-

"Umh no, we don't have time and we gotta go before we run late" Fatima shakes her head walking away but not before Zac slap her ass.

Fulton County Courthouse

"Taylor's you guys ready" Their lawyer Michelle asked.

"No, I'm nervous" Zac grabbed Fatima's hand.

"Just remember regardless of how the procedure goes I will try to get you more days if we can't get full custody-

"What I need full custody-

"Zac-

"Fucks no, you seen the messages-

"Mr. Taylor I'm not saying we are giving up or that we trying less. We do need a plan A or  B, so just trust me" Michelle said.

"Case doc 226" A woman called.

"That's us come on" Michelle said as she walked in front of them and then they saw Karen.

"I can't believe you taken me to court" Karen said as she walked up to them.

"Ms. Mott don't engage" Her lawyer said.

"I can't believe who you bring around our child-

"Nigga I can say the same about you" Karen looks Fatima up and down.

"Fatima has never touched or even tried to harm our daughter and YOU KNOW THAT!You on the other hand your a piece of work, you call yourself a mother" Zac scoffs.

"I'm a damn good mother and besides they were only threats nothing happen-

Chuckles, "Do you hear yourself ? They just threats nothing happened Karen you put our child in harm's way. I should've been filed for full custody when you put WORK AND MEN ABOVE OUR DAUGHTER" Zac spat.