Gally ~♥~ TMR

*LEMON ALERT!* (this is a lemon)

"(Y/N)! YOU'RE PISSING ME OFF!" Gally yells at you.

"Sorry," you mumble, inferiorly.

He screams in frustration. "You see! YOU SHUCKING SEE! I'm sorry this, I'm sorry that. That's all you ever say!"

Suddenly he turns toward you and punches the wall next to your head. You flinch slightly. You were scared he was going to hit you.

"I... I didn't mean t-to offend you," you murmur.

"SEE! OH MY... UGH! You don't get it," he's suddenly calm.

"Get what?" You squeak. You're scared to ask.

Seeing how scared out of your mind you are, he softens his voice. "(Y/N), you are such a shucking pushover. You can't go around saying sorry to everyone and doing anything anyone tells you. That's bad."

"Okay," you say. He grabs your shoulders and squeezes. It hurts but you dare not say anything.

"If you do that one. More. Time... I swear," he says through gritted teeth.

You don't mean to, but you let it slip,"Sorry." He slams you back against the wall.

"DID YOU NOT JUST HEAR ME?!"

He gets mad over nothing, you think. He takes a deep breath, then pulls you into the middle of his room, then pushes you, not hard, but hard enough to make you stumble back. He looks at you expectantly. You just stand there, biting your lip.

"Damned shank," he mutters before pushing you again. You wonder what this is all about. Maybe he's trying yo get a reaction from you.

"Do something!" Yep, that's it. He shoves you into the wall.

"DO SOMETHING!" You're definitely going to have bruises, because he keeps pushing you into the wall.

"Stop, that hurts," you squeak. He suddenly grabs your arm and yanks you toward him, pushing you onto his bed this time. You sit up, but he pushes you back down. Every time you sit up he pushes you back into a laying position.

Finally you sit up and push him away from you. A grin spreads across his face. He comes back to you and crashes his lips onto yours. At times you have to wonder if this guy is bipolar.

"Take off your shirt," he orders. So you do. Then he pulls you back up and presses you against the wall.

"Don't you get it?" He growls in your ear. You don't answer, so he pulls you closer to him, almost in a hug, running his hands all over your back. You wince slightly, knowing the bruises have probably already started to take form.

"Turn around." You slowly turn to face the wall. You hear him gasp slightly, then he starts kissing your back. "Baby I'm so sorry."

"It's-" you stifle a moan,"It's okay."

"No it's not." He turns you back around and kisses you, this time it's more of a sweet, comforting kiss than anything. He cups your face in his large hand and deepens the kiss, slowly pulling your knee to his waist.

You moan when he tugs at your bottom lip with his teeth. Getting the action, you part your lips and let his tongue invade your mouth. He squeezes your hips, then pushes them up. You're legs are wrapped around his hips.

After a while of making out, he brings you over to his bed again. Laying you down, he pulls off your pants. Now in just your undergarments, you bite your lip and watch Gally undress himself.

To be honest, you're eager to feel him inside you and it's tearing you apart, but you stay quiet. He straddles you, now only in his undergarments.

"Gally," you breathe when he reaches into your panties and sticks his fingers inside you, wiggling them around.

"Again," he orders.

"Gally," you moan this time.

"Oh my God," he pulls his fingers out of you and takes the rest of your clothing off. You then, way too impatient by now, pull off his undergarments.

"Hurry..." you beg. He smirks and thrusts into you. You bite down on your lip to stifle the scream. Guess you were a virgin. He waits for you to adjust to his size then proceeds to move slowly, not sure if the pain is really gone.

"Faster," you order, crashing your hips with his. He's taken back a bit by your newfound aggressiveness, but nonetheless quickens his pace.

You reach your climax before him, causing your vagina to tighten around his member. He continues to pound into you, then pulling out and climaxing onto his bed.

Laying next to you and wrapping his arms around you, he whispers,"I love you."