Ty Simpkins ~♥~ Movie Star

Sitting on the bench, blaring Of Mice And Men and doing your homework before walking home after school has become a daily ritual for you.

Until one day it's interrupted. Someone taps your shoulder.

Slightly jumping, you pull a ear bud out of your ear. "Yes? Oh hey Ty! What are you... um..."

You have a major crush on the thirteen, almost fourteen years old.
"Hi," he smiles. "What are you doing?"

"I could ask you the same."

"Haha. Well, I'm seeing what you're doing. So..." he waits for your answer.

"Oh, my homework... I'm doing my homework."

"Shouldn't you be going home?" He asks curiously.

"Uh... yes!" You stand up and put your books in your bag, along with your phone and ear buds. "I... um... I'm gonna go now!" You hurry off, leaving him to wonder what the heck is wrong with you.

~Next Day~

In first hour, you realize Ty keeps looking at you. Every time your eyes meet, you both look away and blush.

After class you confront him. "Hey, what do you need?" You ask.

"Hm? Oh, I... uh... wanna come over? To my house I mean. I need help with homework?" He replies.

"Sure of course. Um, meet me at the bench from yesterday after school," you hurry off.

~After School At The Awesomely Lonely Bench~

You walk up to the bench and see Ty waiting for you. You walk up and tap his shoulder. He stands up and grabs your hand.

"I was right! If you were someone else that'd be embarrassing. But hey!" You guys start walking to his house. It's okay because you had texted your mom before school ended and she said okay.

You two walk to his house.

"Well..." you say when he puts the spare key on the kitchen counter. "Your mom can't let you in?"

"She's not home right now," he says.

Seeing your eyes widen, he says,"Sorry to spring it on you like that. I'm mature, though, so I won't rape you."

Then seeing your cheeks turn pink, he says,"I mean, what am I saying? Disregard that! Just... let's do our homework."

You nod silently. He's so awkwardly cute.