Luke Hemmings ~♥~ 5SOS

As you walk through the large, meadow like clearing in the middle of the woods… in the dark, you wonder if this was such a good idea. Then when your flashlight flickers and goes off completely, you panic.

Your best friend, Luke, asked if you'd come out here at ten. Of course, having a huge crush on him, you said sure. You guys come out here a lot anyway, just in the daylight. You thought it wouldn't be that different but you're just a tad bit scared.

Suddenly someone grabs your shoulders. You start to scream, but they cover your mouth with their hand.

"(Y/N), damn, it's me, scaredy cat," Luke says. You relax and let him hug you from behind.

"You scared me," you say.

"I know. You were all like 'ahhhhhh! Don't hurt me!'," he jokes.

"Whatever," you mumble and play punch him.

"You know you love me," he pokes you.

"Yeah," you smile, then realize what you said. "No, I-"

"I love you too," he smiles shyly.

"Oh," you purse your lips to hide your smile.

"Um, that's kind of why I brought you out here. To tell you that I'm in love with you. I kind of had a speech ready for you know, if you didn't feel the same way."

"Oh, but I do, so..."

"Yeah..."

"You're so awkward!" You push him lightly. He pushes you back.

"Only as awkward as you." You laugh awkwardly, then he leans in and kisses you lightly, pulling away before you can respond.

"Girlfriend?" He asks.

"Boyfriend," you state grinning. He smiles and kisses you again. You grab his shirt to make sure he doesn't pull away again. Before the kiss turns into a make out, though, you pull away.

"I love you," he breathes.

"I love you, too."