Chapter - 14

"Hyung are you ready? "  Taehyun shouted from the living room as he checked the time on watch and patiently waited for his husband to come down.

" Here I am hyun, was mailing the documents to Mr. Cha" Beomgyu's voice was heard as the elder male stepped down through the stairs.

"Oh I see" Taehyun said without looking at the elder, but when the elder was in front of him he finally looked up as he noticed the mysterious blue fabric.

Wow taehyun thought and eyed his husband who just looked at him doing the same

"Hey you look so handsome" Beomgyu complimented his husband who flashed back to reality clearing his throat as his cheeks grew red.

"You look awesome hyung, this color suits you a lot" Taehyun replied back as a grin grew on beomgyu's face

"I know right" Beomgyu proudly said as both the males burst into a series of soft and lovely giggles.

The couple had to go to a business party this evening, that means that min joon is still at heeseung's home.

Thinking that Min joon must be troubling Heeseung and Jake? Hell nah

.

"I'M SORRY PLEASE" Min joon shouted and cried for help as the three males totally ignored him and continued to watch their movie.

"PLEASE " The 8 year old again yelled.

Jake rolled his eyes as he turned towards the kid " Shut up you ass, I had enough of you" The male said as he turned his attention back on TV.

"Lmao Jake hyung you idea was really nice, we can finally sit peacefully " Riki laughed as he said in Between of eating his popcorn.

"I know right my yuniee is so smart" Hesseung ruffled his boyfriend's hairs as the younger male smiled.

What happened was, Jake got fed up of Min joon and by planning the trio distracted the kid and tricked him on sitting in the chair, we had slime on it and as soon as min joon sat at the chair they quickly tied up the 8 year old kid.

And min joon hates slimes and who in the world will even like to sit on it? "

.

"Look who we have here" Yeonjun smirked as he looked at his boyfriend and hyuka.

"Ooo the newly married couple huh" Soobin teased the couple who rolled their eyes at the same time.

"Oh gawd look true soulmates " Yeonjun exclaimed as he dramatically made remarks on the couple's actions.

"Shut it yeonjun hyung, you are annoying"
Taehyun gave his geniune response to the elder male who glared at him.

"Says the flat ass, anygays how's the life going? " Yeonjun asked as hyuka turned to taehyun and beomgyu.

"Yeah tell me too, how's the married life" Kai asked excitedly as he waited for thr tea to be spilled.

"Yeah so how many rounds so far? " Soobin asked honestly making taehyun amd beomgyu to turn red.

"Can you shut up for once? " Taehyun whispered to his best friend who just nonchalantly shrugged his shoulder.

"Can't help it, it was a geniune question though " Soobin replied as taehyun stared at him in disbelief.

"Why am I friends with these dorks" Taehyun mumbled as he beomgyu tried to control his laugh which he was getting due to taehyun's sentence.

.

"Ahh kang taehyun how are you? " A high pitched female voice was heard making taehyun and beomgyu turn towards rhe voice.

Nah not today please  taehyun thought as he looked at the female approaching him.

"Uh Ms. Yang" Taehyun awkwardly smiled and greeted as he bowed a little.

"Long time no see taehyun, you forgot about me" The female made a pout which both taehyun and beomgyu found roo cringe.

Ewww beomgyu thought.

Both the male's eyes widened as the female suddenly pulled taehyun in a hug making beomgyu frown and glare at her.

The hell?  The elder male thought as he waited for the girl to speak up.

"Look at you Taehyunie, still handsome and hot as ever" Ms. Yang remarked as taheyun awkwardly chuckled.

"Hyun ah " Beomgyu interrupted as both the people shifted their eyes on beomgyu who tilted his head.

"And who may be this gentlemen" Ms. Yang said as she eyes beomgyu, not liking how he interrupted her and taehyun.

"Oh I am kang Beomgyu, director of the kang coorporation and" Beomgyu stopped in between his sentence as he placed his arms on taehyun's waist, pulling him closer making taehyun immediately wrap his arms around the elder male too.

"And his husband" Beomgyu smiled cheekingly and introduced himself.

___________________________________________

**✿❀ ❀✿**