Chapter - 16

"Appa Dad? "

The two males immediately stopped and looked at their side to find Min joon standing and looking at them with wide eyes.

"Ahh you Cockblocker" Taehyun groaned and replied as beomgyu looked at taehyun with flushed cheeks.

"What're you doing? " Min joon awkwardly asked

"Me? Oh was tryna have a night with my husband until a demon interrupted"
Taehyun sarcastically replied as he pulled his husband closer by his waist.

Beomgyu blushed and hit taehyun's head before shyly hiding himself in taehyun's shoulder.

Min joon tried to control his laugh as beomgyu hit taehyun's head but quickly cleared his throat.

"Not like am disturbing you, continue I don't care and good night" Min joon said as he quickly ran to his room making taehyun roll his eyes.

"This stupid kid" Taehyun mumbled and looked down at his husband who snuggled in taehyun crook of neck.

Smiling to himself taehyun held beomgyu, picking him up a little making the elder male startled amd gasp.

"Y-yah put me down" Beomgyu anxiously said as he looked around "min-n joon wi- mhmm" The elder tried to complete his sentence but felt the younger's present against his.

"Don't worry he already saw us" Taehyun whispered right on beomgyu's lips "and he won't even care"

"Alright but stop I am sleepy" Beomgyu replied in his low tone as his cheeks flushed and he removed his husband's hands which were tracing down his waist making him feel ticklish and butterflies.

Taehyun pouted but nodded understanding the fact that the day was Really tiresome.

"Fine come one let's just sleep" Taehyun kissed the elder's cheeks and took him to the bedroom, still having beomgyu in his arms.

Once they reached the bedroom, the two males showered one by one and quickly changed into some comfortable clothes.
Taehyun wore his loose t shirt and shorts, while beomgyu wore a long sleeve loose shirt with a pair of black shorts.

.

"Appa" Min joon knocked on the door of the bedroom as he rubbed his eyes slowly.

It was around 1 am and Min joon wad having nightmares, so as usual when he had nightmares he went to beomgyu.

"Huh the door is already open" Min joon realised and smiled before entering the room.

"Oh" Min joon blankly stared the couple all cuddled up in bed.

"Shall I go back? " Min hoon mumbled as he turned towards the gate but immediately heard his name being called.

"Min join ahh " Taehyun called in his deep raspy voice as he squinted his eyes and looked at the small figure who was near the entrance of the room.

"Dad" Min join whispered as he slowly made his way towards taehyun.

The elder male stood up a bit and rubbed his eyes before turning his attention on the 8 year old kid.

"What's the matter min joon? Why are you up so late? " Taehyun frowned and asked as he noticed the time displayed hung up on the wall.

Min joon hesitated a bit before clutching the hem of his sweatshirt and replied in a form of whisper " I-i was having nightmares" Min joon glanced at the sleeping beomgyu who's face oddly looked red.

"Oh is that so? Come here " Taehyun replied as he patted the space between him and beomgyu.

The 8 year old male slowly made his way and layed on the bed before glancing at beomgyu who looked too cute sleeping.

Taehyun smiled as he took a glance at his husband and then looked at min joon.

"Come on sleep now" Taehyun said as he yawned and layed on the bed.

Both the child and dad, turned towards beomgyu, raising their hands together and engulfing beomgyu in a hug at once.

But wait. Taehyun's and min joon's eyes widened as they glanced at each other.

"Why is appa's/ gyu's skin burning hot"
The said at the same time.

___________________________________________

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜.・゜゜

It's the year end and I got a lot of things to do 😭

Btw working on a heejake book 💜
"Blossom" Heejake 😗💕