Chapter - 27

"Oh god this is tiresome" Taehyun stretched his hands before loosing his neck tie and getting back at work while fixing his glasses and typing something on his laptop.

"Uh what the hell why didn't they submit it " Taehyun groaned as he slammed his hands on the table immediately calling for the manager of the PR department.

"Ms. Shin it's already to late don't you realise how important this deal is how can you be so irresponsible " Taehyun yelled at the lady through call as the lady just kept on apologizing from the other side of the call being scared.

"Am sorry Mr. Kang I'll give it to toy now"

"QUICKLY" taehyun slammed the intercom down the desk before massaging his temples.

"Uhh lemme see out side" Taehyun mumbled as he stood up from his seat, exiting his cabin wanting to see how the employees were doing the work on the deal which need to be submited by day after tomorrow.

The deal is very important as it's related to matters on global level and he know how much his dad and his husband worked hard for this, he doesn't want to disappoint them both and is trying his best to get his mind together to complete it.

He was already angry but the scene in front of him made him more angrier,
"THIS IS WHAT YOU ALL DO AT OFFICE ?! " The employees flinched when they taehyun's presence through his shouts.

The employees shivered in fear realising that they were now in a bad situation.

"I ASKED YOU SOMETHING, WHY AREN'T YOU WORKING ON THE DEAL?! BUSY IN GOSSIPING HUH?! " Taehyun's angry growlings could be heard through the hall as no one dared to look up.

"Calm down tae, go to your office I'll handle them" A sudden voice interrupted as the agitated CEO immediately relaxee upon hearing the voice of his husband.

"God gyu they can't do anything " Hearing his husband complain beomgyu stepped ahead giving the employees a sweet smile.

"In how much time are you gonna submit these? " The elder asked with the same smile on his face as taehyun frowned looking at the employees gulping and scared of it.

"It's almost done sir just an hour" The employees quickly replied as the director nodded, turning to his husband beomgyu chuckled seeing the confused face of his husband.

"Let's go tae"

.

"Ahh thank god because of you I was able to leave early" Taehyun followed his husband out of the parking as the neared the car.

The elder just winked in return while carefully slipping his fingers through the arms of his shirt, rolling those sleeves of his black shirt till his elbow as his veins came in view.

Taehyun glanced at his husband who came near him and smiled a little before placing a quick kiss on his lips.

"Come one sir first I have to take you somewhere" The elder caressed his husband's cheeks who just smiled and relaxed got relaxed in the touch.

After a rough and tiring day that's all thr CEO wanted, affection and slight comfort touches from his husband were everything to calm down the tired CEO and eventually the younger male turned into an excited kid after hearing what his husband said.

"Take me somewhere? " Taehyun questioned with a hint of smile on his face as he wondered where they are going.

"Sure love get in the car now or we will get  late" Beomgyu announced as he received a nod from his husband and they both settled themselves in the car with beomgyu in the driver seat and taehyun on the passenger seat.

"You missed the turn for the house baby" Taehyun frowned and called out as he eyes his husband and then the road.

"Told you hyunie we are going somewhere" Beomgyu calmly replied

"Oh I thought you were joking and genuinely thought your somewhere was home" Taehyun embarrassingly mumbled as he placed his hands on his husband's thigh, caressing them gently.

The couple shared a heartily laughed and once again the car felt in a silence but not an awkward one. The two males shared a comfortable silence slowly humming through the sounds of music played from beomgyu's playlist.

Taehyun smiled at the songs which were calming band music, he smiled at thr memories of beomgyu singing these types of songs in the high school. He knows how much his husband loves music and how talented he is when it comes too.

He never changed not even a slightest.... Taehyun could just internally chuckle at the thought.

"we are here" smile beomgyu as he looked at the place infront of him not realising that his husband got confused more.

"gyu this someone's mansion ?" taehyun frowned and pointed at the beautiful mansion infront of them. it was really big and beautiful and it seems like it has been not used for a few years.

"just come on tae" beomgyu held his husband's hand intertwining the fingers as he gently tried to drag his husband inside.

"gyu we can get arrested for going inside someone's property baby" taehyun reasoned out not understanding his husband's intentions.

beomgyu just ignored the complaints of his husband and dragged the younger towards the get.

taehyun's eyes widened as he saw beomgyu taking out a pair of keys and slipping them inside the lock of the house as the door opened.

"gyu did you steal someone's keys ?" beomgyu glared at his husband who worriedly glanced at him making him shut up.

"shut up hyunie just come inside you will get your answers" hearing his husband's response taehyun just awkwardly chuckled and looked around the big hall of the mansion.

the mansion was modern but a bit of vinatge style and taehyun was in awe as he looked around the mansion, light pastel brown walls with book shelves and a huge glass chandelier in the middle of the house with light colored couches some portrait of the family members hanging there. taehyun smiled as he looked at beomgyu's portrait.

WAIT BEOMGYU'S PORTRAIT ? 

Taehyun's eyes widened as he saw his husband's portrait along with a family photo and taehyun immediately realised it was beomgyu's family as the elder showed him the pics earlier.

and just before Taehyun could turn around to look at his husband for answers, he felt a peice of clothing blinding his eyes making him startled.

"calm down love it's just me " hearing his husband's deep soothing voice taehyun immediately calm down but he had a lot of questions in his mind at the time.

"be carefully hyunie we are almost there" taehyun nodded as his husband gently guided him towards somewhere and the younger knew they were outside when he suddenly felt a cool breeze brushing on his skin.

and just as Taehyun felt the piece of clothing sliding of his face he heard loud cheers.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUN/ DAD/SON"

___________________________________________

I know I should have completed all in this chapter but it was already long and adding the next chapter is gonna be really long so couldn't merge them both here.

☆(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*(❁´◡'❁)