𝑺𝒖𝒛𝒚 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑳𝒊𝒛𝒚

{ Mia }

"Dr. Sungchan?" I exclaimed looking at the face which never leaves my mind nowadays.

"Good Morning." He greeted me with a smile.

"What a pleasant surprise!"

Even if I was elated, I was confused as well.

After last night's fiasco, my house was
awkwardly silent. Bro did not return
home and Leehan Bro also left. I was alone and was getting ready to go to camp when he showed up at my doorstep. Could it be that he came to pick me up to go together?

"Yeah... Uh... I came to fetch something for Leehan from his room." He explained.

"Oh..." I felt disappointed. "Please come in."

"Ummm.. how about we leave together for the camp after I fetch the things Leehan needs?"

"Huh?"

Am I hallucinating? Or is he asking me to go to camp together for real?

"The camp? Shall we go together?" He
asked with a smile.

"Sureee!" My reply was a bit too
high-pitched. I need to calm myself.

"I'll be back real-quick." He said and
walked upstairs to Leehan Bro's room.

I jumped with excitement and ran
up to my room to get ready. I need to
change. I need to look extra special.
Even if I was ready earlier, I quickly
changed into my best dress. I thought I need a bit of makeup too.

I also tried to change my hairstyle. But I need to rush. Or else he will go without me.

When I came downstairs, I saw Sungchan waiting on the couch. He looked worried and he was reading something very intently in a file in his hand.

"Dr. Sungchan, shall we go?" I asked
walking up to him.

"I am sorry Mia. But I have something
else to tend to on an urgent basis. Can I see you in camp later?" he asked getting up.

"Ummm.. Sure... But you look worried. Any problem?"

"No-nothing. I'll see you." He quickly
walked out of the house leaving me
standing there speechless.

"And I thought I was getting
somewhere with you.." I mumbled
sadly to myself.

{ Sungchan }

The only reason that was stopping me
from trusting me Mia was now in front of my eyes. The wedding contract..

The clause that states that Mr. Han
Taesan is the owner of my clinic's
building. And if Leehan doesn't comply to being his husband and fulfil the duties of being a husband especially publically, Han Taesan has all the rights to demolish the building and sell off everything.

I knew Leehan loves me. I knew he will do everything he can for me whenever and however possible.
But is he not realizing what he has got
himself into?

Now same sex weddings are real in Korea. He is now legally bound. And all this because of me?

How dare he? And how dare Han Taesan do this to Leehan?

And here I was thinking that these rich people too can be nice. Maybe I was too fast in trusting Han Mia too.

God knows what clause and contract I will have to deal with if this thing is taken further between us.