Passionate Goodbye

In the boardroom of the Jo Group Company, the atmosphere was charged with a mix of curiosity and skepticism as In-Sung faced the stakeholders and company personnel. Mr. Jung, a seasoned stakeholder, cut straight to the point, questioning In-Sung's genuine willingness to be a part of the Jo Group.

"In-Sung, are you truly committed to this endeavor? The Jo Group demands more than just familial ties," Mr. Jung inquired, his eyes searching for sincerity in In-Sung's response.

In-Sung met the gaze of the stakeholders with a calm determination. "As per my father's wishes, I am prepared to embrace my role in the Jo Group," he affirmed, projecting a sense of duty that echoed through the room.

However, concerns about the company's future lingered, voiced by a member of the company personnel. "Can we trust that your involvement won't bring any more troubles? Can we finally rest easy at night?"

Woo-Sung,  stepped forward, exuding confidence. "Rest assured, I will personally guide In-Sung through the intricacies of our business. He may be new to this specific role, but he's not unfamiliar with the responsibilities that come with it."

In-Sung, though being ushered into a position of authority, remained humble. "I appreciate your concerns. I will handle certain matters temporarily, and once I'm fully acclimated, I will assume my role as the new Vice President with complete dedication," he assured.

The stakeholders and company personnel nodded, seemingly reassured by In-Sung's words. Woo-Sung, beside him, looked on with pride, confident in the future of the Jo Group under their joint leadership.

In the cozy living room of the Han household, Mrs. Han sat with a worried expression, her eyes reflecting concern as she looked at her daughter. Hyo-Joo took a deep breath, gathering the courage to share something she had held inside for a long time.

With a furrowed brow, Mrs. Han asked, "Hyo-Joo, what's on your mind, dear?"

Hyo-Joo hesitated for a moment before finally uttering the words that had weighed heavily on her conscience. "I've been holding onto something for a while, and I think it's time I tell you. The real reason I was fired from my previous company is because I was accused of something I didn't do."

A palpable tension filled the room as Mr. Han and Mrs. Han exchanged worried glances. Hyo-Joo continued, her voice reflecting a mix of regret and relief, "I didn't want to burden you with my problems, but I can't keep it hidden any longer."

Mrs. Han, fighting back tears, asked, "Why didn't you tell us sooner? We're here to share your burdens, Hyo-Joo."

Hyo-Joo, her own tears now flowing, explained, "I didn't want you both to worry. I thought I could handle it on my own."

Mr. Han, overwhelmed with emotion, couldn't hold back his tears any longer. He embraced his daughter, whispering words of comfort, "You don't need to hide anything from us, Hyo-Joo. We're here for you. Always."

Mrs. Han, joining the embrace, expressed her concern and love. "You must have been through so much, my dear. Don't apologize. Just know that you can always open up to us."

The room was filled with a mixture of sorrow and warmth as the Han family shared a heartfelt moment, their bond growing stronger in the face of adversity.

The air in the room remained heavy with emotions as Mr. Han wiped away his tears and inquired about the events that transpired at the company. Hyo-Joo took a moment to compose herself before explaining, "Woo-Sung, In-Sung's brother, has already taken care of everything. I'm grateful for his help."