Boring.

Noah Sterecra.
Born Diya Sterecra.
A far from normal boy, partly because he wasn't a boy for the first thirteen years of his life and partly because his IQ is 183 and he has eight siblings.

He was currently in the most boring mathematics class he has ever been in his entire life. Mostly because he knew this bullshit called Pythagoras Theorem already and partly because he was sitting beside possibly the most boring person on Earth, Ezekiel Miller. Now, Ezekiel didn't mean to be boring, it's not his fault he grew on a farm (and some outdated views, but he learned. Noah thinks), but it still didnt make him any less annoying. Noah was just waiting for that goddamn bell to ring. He looked at the clock -
12:39
- Fuck, eleven more minutes of hell. Noah didn't have anything better to do other than listen, so that's what he did. He listened to his boring teacher, preach about boring maths, in a boring classroom, in a boring school, in a fucking boring world.

brrrrring

'Finally' Noah thought to himself, as he was packing his books in his bag, his best friend, kind of, Owen walked up to him, "Hey, little buddy! Saw you daydreaming." Owen told Noah. Oh great. "Really now? Wow." Noah replied swiftly, not wanting this short conversation to be any longer.
You see, Noah was daydreaming. About something embarrassing. Very embarrassing. "So, what were you thinking about?"
"Uh, nothing." Noah speedran saying it. Shit. Owen did his silly little face, where he pouts and flaps his eyelashes like a butterfly. Now, the only problem with this is that Owen was at least 5'9, Noah was 5'4 at most. Which meant Owen had to look down to flutter his self-proclaimed long, beautiful eyelashes at Noah, which just made him look idiotic.

Izzy, an insane (yet considerably
gorgeous), ginger maniac, Eva, a bodybuilder who could snap Noah in two if he ever said anything bad about Izzy, Owen and Noah were walking down to the library of their school. It was definitely not an impressive library, but it was decently quiet so in Noah's opinion, it was the best place possible in their massive, yet cramped, school.

"Hey guys?" Izzy wondered. "What is it?" Eva answered for Owen and Noah, Noah always had suspicions that Eva liked Izzy, but then again he didn't really care.
"I think someone new is moving to our school and he's-" Izzy looked at Noah and waggled her eyebrows. "around our age... I think." she finished.
Hooray, just another guy Noah can hopelessly fall inlove with, complain about, then get over. Noah ever knew why his friends were so focused on getting him a boyfriend, it's not like some random new guy was going to like guys anyway, and even if -

Noah's not that much of a boy.

- Noah knew he shouldn't think that, but sometimes it just... well, happened.

"I think his name is Charles! Or actually, Charlie? Oh!! No, I know, Cody." Izzy continued.
"Boring name in my opinion." Eva gave her input to this dumb conversation.
"Evaa, be nice! He sounds cool." Owen wiggled his finger and Eva quickly grabbed at it tightly making him yelp.
The librarian looked at Owen, unamused. "Sorry..." Owen whispered, quieter than a mouse. The librarian rolled her eyes and continued reading her book which was, according to Noah's dogshit eye sight, was 'Pride and Prejudice' which was overrated but Noah still thought to himself,
'I feel you, girl.'

Nothing that interesting happened that lunch, other than Owen turning red from trying not to laugh at Noah snorting at him while he was drinking water to make him spit on Eva, which would've make a hilarious chain reaction of events he would've enjoyed.

brrrrring

English, finally a subject Noah likes. He has a free seat next to him and also, he loves books. Really not a big surprise. Anyways only one more period after this, Spanish. It's quite pointless for him because of his spanish heritage, he learned anything a teacher would teach him when he was eleven. Atleast he's not being taught Hindi, which he's fluent in. mera naam nooh hai, lekin aap yah pahale se hee jaanate hain, isalie. see? Noah's mother is Indian and raised him in India, so Hindi is his first language.

Also, the teacher hates him. He's had her since he joined the school, and back then he wasn't as good at Spanish as he is now, and he failed a test. But it's fine, she's a shitty teacher anyway. She calls on people all the time, so.

Anyways, school's over. Yay. Time for annoying siblings!