Part : 3 Don't you dare!

Author POV

Wen qing gave medicine for Lan qiren and everyone waited. He finally gain his consciousness after half an hour.

"Shufu you are fine now?" asked Lan xichen with concern.

"Mn" nodded Lan qiren while glaring at Jingyi who was with madam yu receiving his prince treatment.

"How we gonna get out of here?" questioned Nei mingjue as they were stuck there since morning.

"Sect leader Nei we don't know!" replied zizhen.

"Aren't you going to introduce yourself" asked Wei wuxian looking at sizhui. Gaining everyone's attention.

Lan sizhui gulped as he was actually quite concerned about Lan qiren health only if he found about him maybe he gonna get a heartattack.

"My name is Lan sizhui, Birth name-" Lan sizhui couldn't complete his words.

The Array appears again but this time didn't teleport but a kind of sitting arrangement appears row wise made or rocks and a huge glass in middle of the air.

"Now what is this?" questioned Jiang cheng looking at juniors.

"We have no clue a-niang" replied Lan Jingyi honestly as they actually don't know what was happening there.

"Who tf you are calling a-niang?" yelled Jiang cheng.

"But you are my a-niang so i have to call you" said Lan jingyi as he pretend to be sad.

"A-cheng behaviour, you can't talk to my grandson like that!" exclaimed Madam yu before sending a glare to his son.

"Look it's showing something!" pointed out Nei huaisang.

The screen starts and a picture written [Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation] appear before anyone could react-

"Great news! Wei wuxian has died "

"What" yelled Jiang cheng.

"But I am here!" said Wei wuxian with an confused face.

Others also look confused . The screen continue to show.

Less than a day has passed since the siege in Luanzang Hill, and the news spreads through the cultivation world as if it sprouted wings, surpassing even the speed of warfare.

For a while, from the most prominent clans to rogue cultivators, everyone is discussing the siege that was lead by Four Great Clans and followed by hundreds of smaller ones.

"The Yiling Patriarch has died? Who could have killed him?"

"Who is Yiling Patriarch?" asked Jin guangshan.

"What is it showing us" questioned a rough cultivator.

"It's showing us a conversation take place in future" replied Lan sizhui as he recognised that people are gossiping.

"Is it our future?" asked Lan xichen with surprised tone.

"Looks like it is a-die" replied Lan Jingyi as he watched the screen with full focus.

"Means i have died!" said Wei wuxian in low voice but loud enough.

"But how is it great news?" questioned Jiang yanli to his son in concern.

"A-niang i can't tell you!" replied Jin ling looking down.

"Who other than his shidi, Jiang cheng, putting an end to his own relative for greater good. Jiang cheng lead the Four Clans of Yunmeng Jiang, Lanling Jin, Qinghe Nei, and Gusu Lan to destroy his "den" -Luanzang Hill."