Epilogue : 13+3+1 = 17

One more month had passed. Now, they were just a few minutes away from everything reverting back to normal.

Jeonghan and Seungcheol found themselves sitting in the backseat of the car which had crashed an year ago. The driver was also present at his seat.

Both the idols had tears in their eyes.

That one year had been as hard for them as it was for the other members.

"They suffered so much." Jeonghan muttered, "Even if everything will revert back to its original, I would never forget how much I made them cry."

"We." Seungcheol intervened, "We made them cry. I shouldn't have brought this matter of them loving us or not. It was just the heat of the moment. How can they not love us? How can we not love them?"

"You're right." Jeonghan nodded, "Seventeen is not seventeen if not together."

"Now I won't say these things even as a joke." Seungcheol nodded

"13 minutes to go and everything will revert back to one year." The driver stated as the three of them were seated in the car, "Do you still doubt their love for you?"

Jeonghan and Seungcheol nodded in denial as they looked down.

"Good." The driver chuckled, "No one loves Seventeen more than Seventeen. Never forget the amount of hardships you've suffered together just to be here now. You're the best when together. Never let your trust in each other shake by even an inch.

I know, it's normal for people to think no one loves them blah blah but trust me, you just need to know the little things they do for you and you fail to notice it. Little fights do not define your relationship with each other. You can't be on the same page all the time, can you? No. What matters is how you discuss it and finally come to the same page.

I don't think I need to teach Seventeen about teamwork, you're already the best at it. You had just stumbled but now you're good to go. All the best." The driver pulled the engine and started driving.

" The driver pulled the engine and started driving

<Hybe, Seventeen's Practise Room>

The room was dead silent as the eleven men were peacefully sleeping on the floor. Well, not peacefully.

It was when Dino woke up with a jolt, "NOO!!!"

Everyone quickly got up, equally horrified and pantining heavily.

"I saw- no! It's a dream?" Dino bllabbered.

"You saw a dream too?"

"You too?"

"What? I did too!"

Everyone exchanged glances after which Dino explained, "I saw that their car had crashed and-" He couldn't complete as tears brimmed in his eyes.

"What? I saw the same thing." Seungkwan felt himself tearing up.

Soon enough, they realised that all of them had seen the same dream.

"How's this even possible?" Jun frowned.

"This dream- it was crazy. Hell, I can't even imagine this happening." Hoshi clutched his chest.

"But- where are they?" Wonwoo muttered.

"Oh my god, they had actually went out after the argument." Joshua stood up.

"NO WAY!!" Everyone stood up and rushed towards the door. But before they could reach there, the door opened, revealing the two eldest ones.

The three youngest ones leaped into their arms, "Hyung! I'm glad you're fine! We're sorry we yelled at you."

"Yes hyung, I'm sorry, I said ridiculous things." Hoshi looked down.

"Uh- guys-" Jeonghan tried to hide his tears, "What happened?"

"And we're not upset." Seungcheol broke the hug, "Little arguments always happen, they're not supposed to be taken to heart."

"Come, we'll tell you." Dino and Seungkwan held their hands and dragged them in.

All of them sat in the circle as everyone started to explain the dream.

One by one, they recited everything while crying, fighting with their own self, struggling to speak and consoling each other.

Jeonghan and Seungcheol looked at each other with guilt. Only if the younger ones knew that it all had actually happened.

"I was so scared." Seokmin muttered.

"It looked so real." Wonwoo added.

"Never in my life, I can let that happen." Woozi scoffed.

"Are you both fine?" Joshua and Minghao shook them.

"You're upset with us, right?" Vernon asked.

"No! Not at all." Seungcheol quickly cleared up.

"We know you love us, don't worry, okay?" Jeonghan assured.

"Guys, it's 12am!" Seungcheol chuckled, "26th May! Our ninth debut anniversary!!"

"Don't cry at this beautiful moment." Jeonghan added, "Let's cheer up! We added another year to this soulful journey!"

"Of course!" Mingyu stated, "It's time to celebrate togetherness."

They immediately connected their hands in a circle. The thirteen team rings shone with pride.

"1, 2, 3, Say The Name!"

"SEVENTEEN!!"

"No one ain't going anywhere, this is just the beginning."

"Let's be together, forever!"

"Let's make the diamond days, shine the brightest!"

Until the last say the name? No!

Until the end of time,
Say the name
Seventeen.

-Carat