Chapter 1

*Sirens in the background*

"Graham answer me"

I screamed as I sat on the ground with his shivering body on my lap.

He was bleeding everywhere and his lips began to turn blue.

"You cant die on me, not now".

"I love u"

I cried out. I squeeze his hand tightly. A few seconds later two EMTs rushed over to us.

"What happened here" the first EMT asked.

I sat there in silence. I couldnt bring myself to speak about what happened. I stared into the distance feeling the tears block my eyesight. They picked Graham up and put him in the back of the ambulence truck. I quicky joined him. It felt like hours before we finally got into the hospital. Everything was so hectic. Graham was rushed into surgery.

*2 hours later*

I sat in the waiting room feeling the tears run down my cheek.

"This is all my fault. I shouldve never put him in this position. How could I have been so fucking stupid." My anxiety rose as I thought about what could be happening to Graham. I put my hands to my face.The hospital door opened slowly. I jerked my head up to see the surgeon who was operating on Graham come outside. The look on his face worried me. Oh no no no. Fear came over me as the steps he took came louder and louder. Everything in the hospital was suddenly quiet. My knees felt week to stand up.

"Are you Aaliyah Scott?"

*9 months earlier*

I put my jacket on the hook and threw my keys on the living room table. As soon as I got to my room I sighed taking off my bra and my pants. I frowned. Wheres my remote? I jumped into bed and looked under my pillow. Once I got the remote I went on Netflix and started playing Orange is The New Black. I was dying to get up to Season 3. Suddenly my phone started ringing. Right on time.

" Hello?" I said.

"I hope you didn't start without me" Jourdan said

"Me either Bitch" Trey yelled through the phone. I laughed and answered

"Nope Just on time" I opened my MacBook and signed onto Tumblr.

"Its the last episode of Season Two and your going on Tumblr Liyah"

"Sorry I cant help it" I giggled as I typed in Bornonvenus. I heard the doorknob to the apartment click.

"Uh guys ill call you back "I hung up and got out of bed.

"Hey stranger" I smiled as I saw Chris coming through the door.

"Hey baby". U
gh he's so cute. The grin on his face made my stomach hurt. He opened his muscular arms for me and I quickly ran into them. I loved this feeling. I inhaled his scent.

Anger rushed into me. I pulled away from his grip and looked at him.

"What's wrong babe" Chris looked at me with confused brown eyes.

"Nothing im fine " I lied. He reeked of cheap perfume. I've always suspected that he was cheating on me, but I never brought it up.
I don't know why, I guess I just didn't want to leave him.

"Whatever is bothering you just let me know babe" he said with a sad look on his eyes. "Nothing I'm- im not feeling well, I'm just going to go to bed".

"Okay baby. I'm going to shower I'll be out in a bit" he said. He gave me a kiss and then went to the bathroom.

I sighed and went back on Tumblr. I gazed at the beautiful boy I saw on tumblr. Damn Jourdan was right he's perfect.His name was Saul , but most people know him as Graham.

As I scrolled down his feed I saw a whole bunch of questions from anonymous people. Some were funny, some were sad, and some were really, really, dirty.

I laughed as I continued to scroll. Just then an idea came to mind. I clicked on Ask Love. After typing I looked at my screen.

" Hi Graham I was wondering if you can help me. I think my boyfriends cheating on me.. Idk he's been coming home lately smelling like perfume and we've become distance lately.. what do you think I should do.. confront him? and if he is how do I move on?" I bit my lip and pressed the Ask button.

Hey guys! Comment what you think. If you guys like it we will post Chapter 2. Thanks for reading babes.

-I&J