Chapter 7

I laughed until I couldn't bear anymore.

"Graham put me down" I felt him hold me over his shoulder with a tighter grip.

"Now what's the fun in that?" I started to punch his back with all my might.

"Whatever your doing back there it's not working" I belt the vibration of him as he laughed. I huffed and gave up. He stopped running. I turned my head to look at the view of the beach. We were walking- well Graham was. I rolled my eyes at my mental thought.

"Can I come down now?"

"We're almost there sweetheart" I sighed playing with my finger nails. Just then he put me down slowly and covered my eyes.

"What are you doing now?" I asked raising my eyebrow. He chuckled.

"Just walk" I followed his order and began walking. After a while I felt something on my toes. A piece of cloth? I was quickly released from his pair of hands to see a picnic in front of me. I covered my mouth. There was fruits and a basket of cookies and another basket . I couldn't tell what was in it.

"Saul you didn't have to do this" I turned around to look at him grinning. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me in closer.

" I know I wanted to" I bit my lip wanting to kiss him. But how could I trust him? I've seen his Tumblr and all those girls he flirts with? What if I'm just another one? I pulled away from his grasp and sat down watching him look confused as to what just happened. I watched him as he fixed his maroon hat that had gold letters of R I. He cleared his throat and sat down avoiding eye contact.
"So what did you bring?" He smirked looking up

"Guess"

"Umm yogurt?"

"No come on Liyah"

"Fine sandwiches??" He giggled taking something out of the mysterious basket.

"Subway" I clapped my hands smiling.

"Yess I'm so hungry" he passed me my sandwich and I started eating.

" So tell me about yourself Aaliyah" I gulped down a piece of the sandwich.

" Well I'm an only child, I have two parents.. Not that close with them now that I graduated High School. I just turned 20. I'm currently living with my exboyfriend until plans are changed. I just finished my first semester in college. I currently have two jobs. My favorite color is black. I love food and deep conversations. Umm yeah" I felt Graham stare at me intensely.

" Oh and I like blue slushis not red" I grinned at him as he chuckled taking a sip of water.

" What about you?"

"Well I have three siblings..2 sisters and a brother their all older than me. I'm 19 also. I started Tumblr at a young age with my best friend Julio. Umm I used to play a lot of sports in high school you know football,track, basketball ex. "
We talked about our families and stories that happend to us in our childhood. I threw out my trash after finishing the sandwich. Walking back I began to take off my knit top and high waisted denim shorts exposing my pineapple bathing suit. I felt Graham's eyes over my figure. I shook off the nervousness and gave out my hand.

"We didn't come to the beach without going in it" He shook his head smiling. And pulled off his shirt. I bit my lip looking over his fit chest. He grabbed my hand pulling me out of gaze. As I turned around towards the beach I felt myself being lifted off the ground. Soon I was looking at Sauls tan back again.

"I hate you" I whispered as I felt the trudge of his body as he ran.

" Heard that" He looked over and smirked at me. This boy. I smacked his back as hard as possible. He just started laughing...again

" Saul put my down" I yelled getting annoyed

" Okay" Saul quickly released me throwing me into the water. I jolted up from the cold water. I felt water drop from my hair. Ugh are you kidding me I just dyed it like a week ago. I stomped my foot feeling the wet sand on my toes.

"Graham you wet my hair" I pouted at him as I saw him laughing hysterically. I splashed his face and saw his expression quickly change.

"Nah stop" I smiled and splashed him some more. I laughed as he tried to duck from the cold salt water. He stopped fighting it and started coming towards me.

"No no no no " I started to run as fast as my short legs could go then I started to swim. After a second or two he grabbed me and dunked me into the water. I turned and pushed him away from me but he held on tight to my waist. We got up from under the water and I tried to catch my breath choking on the salt water. I looked at him in defeat.

"Did I mention I did swimming in high school too?" I rolled my eyes and started to laugh.