Chapter 8

Lately me and Graham have been texting so much since the beach. I love hanging out with him. He's so open with me and caring. I shook my head realizing why all these girls on Tumblr love him. He's a likable person. I heard a knock on the door of my apartment. I felt a flutter in my stomach. Chris recently moved out leaving the house somewhat empty. But before he left he texted me with a few unkind words and ruined all the stuff he had brought for me. Which wasn't much considering he was always cheap. I got out of thought hearing Graham's voice yelling my name. I got up and ran to the door.

"Hey" Graham grinned at the sight of me

"Hi Graham come in". We planned on spending the day watching Netflix and eating pizza until our stomach hurts. Graham walked in my apartment and took a look at things. The apartment was decent looking. It had white walls with a modern feel. My apartment room was not the best but it was well worth two jobs.
I looked at Graham to see him staring at me.

"You don't like it?" I touched my hair. It was different from how it usually was. I had just washed it so it was back to its curly pattern. Graham started to laugh.

" No babe, you look beautiful as ever" I felt a thud in my chest and brushed of the compliment. I thought about what Saul had just said. I didn't look any special. Hell I wasn't even wearing makeup just a denim button down and some shorts. I walked over to my room and sat on my bed. I put on Netflix and asked what time should we buy the pizza.

"Umm you can buy it now"

"Okay" I smiled as I noticed he was looking at my artwork on my wall. I called Dominos and waited until they answered on the third ring.
"Hello?"

"Hi can I get 2 pizzas. One plain and one with pepperoni and a cookie cake?" I saw Graham's eyes light up when I mentioned cookie. I giggled as I heard the guy answer on the phone.
"Sure anything else?"

"No thank you"

"Address?"

" 51 Lexington ave, Floor 4 Room 412"

"We'll be there in 20 minutes the total is $24.18"

"Okay thanks bye" I hung up and looked at Graham. He was smiling at me pointing to one of my drawings of a mermaid in a pond with fishes.
"This is really good"

"Thanks" I looked back at the Tv and asked him what he wanted to watch.

"Attack on Titans" He grinned. I patted on my bed and he laid down next to me on my stomach.

10 minutes into the show and Graham turned around looking at me.

"What?" I asked questioning whether or not he wanted to change the show. I was hoping not. I had just gotten into it. I stared at his face as he looked into my eyes searching for something. I fixed his hair.

"What's wrong" He grabbed my hand as I pulled away. I looked away from his gaze at the door and was quickly pushed into Graham's lips I opened my eyes in shock and slowly closed it kissing him back. I felt him grab my waist and was pulled on top of him. I opened my mouth accepting his tongue to linger into mine. Our tongues moved in rythme as I tasted his minty breathe. I moaned as he grabbed my ass and pushed it against his hard dick. I felt Graham smile through his kiss. I sucked on his bottom lip and began to kiss his neck. I kissed his ear and feeling daring nibbled on it. I felt a moan escape his lips as I smiled satisfied. I was quickly flipped over and felt Graham suck on my neck as he lingered his fingers up and down my thigh. My stomach began to rumble loud. I covered my face in embarrassment. And felt Graham laugh in the crook of my neck. Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Just in time" Graham said with a smirk. We watched 5 episodes of Attack on Titans and then I got to choose Mean Girls which Graham groaned about the first 10 minutes but then got really into it. It was around 10:45 p.m. when Graham said he has to go. I walked him to the door.

" Goodnight Saul" he grabbed my hands and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight princess" I lifted my head and gave him a peck on the lips. He deepened the kiss.

"You gotta go" I whispered through the kisses. I didn't want to stop but I also didn't want his family to be upset.

"Bye" He gave me one last kiss and left. I closed the door and sighed. I looked at my room and frowned. I cleaned up the soda cans and pizza boxes. After I threw out the melted icecream I sat back on my bed thinking about all that was happening.
'Do I really want to go in another relationship?'
I felt my phone vibrate next to my pillow. It was a text from Graham.

I miss you already )':

A huge smile spreaded across my face. I covered my face blushing. This boy.