Chapter 6

"Say cheese" I grinned while taking a picture of Graham next to his ice cream cheesing. He was just so cute. I showed him the picture and sent it to Jourdan. I put my phone away and took a lick of my vanilla ice cream with a KitKat in it. I followed Graham and took a seat next to him. We were in Central Park.

"I love it here". I looked at Graham as his eyes wandered from place to place with peace.

"Yeah me too" I sighed and took a bite of my KitKat. I felt Graham's stare on me as I slowly turned my head toward him. He was looking at my KitKat more than me.

"Gimme a piece Liyah" I smiled at the sound of my nickname. I gave him a devilish look.

"No..you have your own ice cream" I answered. I looked at his vanilla ice cream with a waffle bowl. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah but I don't have a KitKat"

"And I don't have a waffle bowl" I glared. He slumped his shoulders still eyeing my KitKat. I rolled my eyes handing my half finished candy. He took it and finished it pleasingly.

"Do you want a bite of my bowl?"

"Yes please" I answered. I took a bite and closed my eyes. I could taste the cinnamon goodness. Graham started laughing at me.
He put a napkin to my nose and wiped off the ice cream I now knew was there. I thanked him feeling embarrassed. Just then we were interupted my a girl. I looked at her as she stood infront of us smiling. She looked around 15 and was wearing a black shirt and shorts. She had long curly hair that matched her olive skin.

" Hi Graham" She bit her lip looking shy

"Hi"

"Umm I was wondering if I can get a picture with you?"

"Of course" He beamed. I smiled and took his ice cream taking another bite of his bowl. He scolded at me as I winked back. He put his attention back on the girl.

"What's your name cutie?" She blushed hearing this.

"Umm Veronica". They took a picture smiling and then one of Graham kissing her cheek.

"Well it was nice to meet you Veronica" He gave her back her phone.

"Do I follow you on Tumblr?"

" No". She gave him her Tumblr and then they said there goodbyes. After she left Graham snatched his ice cream from out of my hand and bit his bowl.

"That was sweet what you did there" I said finishing my cone.

"Yeah.. I love my followers" I nodded

"They seem great"

"They've helped me a lot" He said at a low tone. I looked at him. He continued.

" I used to be really shy and I guess you can say I had an anxiety when It came to talking to people. Tumblr made me express myself more" He looked at me.

" Now that I've got all these people communicating with me it's not as bad anymore" He turned back looking at the people in the park.

" But you know sometimes it gets overwhelming" I understood and said,

" At least your overcoming it. That's pretty brave". I looked at him.

"Not many people can do the same thing you do everyday".

After an hour or so Graham told me he had to leave and get back to his hotel. I gave him my number and told him to text me anytime. I thanked him for the ice cream and gave him a hug. We said our goodbyes. As I walked away I couldn't help but think why I felt so sad now. It was nice being around him, he made me feel wanted and I've never been that goofy with anyone in a while.